How To Get A Title

I was wondering who the hell from the admin team got pissed off with him.... :lol:

Last edited:
So Atlantian was not only banned (with ten times the posts per day of the average regular user, quality had to suffer somewhat...) but also every trace of his activity has been removed (apart from a few orpanened quotes)...

Wow, i don't think i've seen this before.

We really need a ban-log thread i think. ;)

He annoyed Quicky.

The guy was warned many times. He was told how to behave. He ignored these and acted like a dipshit anyway. Now he is banned.

And that's the end of that chapter.

Now Quiky can get back to handing out offensive titles, happy days! :D

I'm actually getting bored of mine, it has nowhere near as much awesome as my old 'Squirrel Mincer'. :(

If he was still around I'd have to thank Atlantian because without him I wouldn't have found this thread, and that would be a shame since it's worth a laugh :p now please proceed acquaring more funny titles :D

^^ don't worry, you're down to 12 posts a day now. Me? Since I've left school, my average has been creeping up.... :lol:

^ Good point. :p

My post count is pretty low. But then I didn't post much for the first couple years of membership here.

I hid all his posts, then he started spamming (150+garbage shit posts). So he got banned.

^i'll sacrifice a virgin for you when i get home

I went to check my post per day count and saw the last visitor to my profile was atlantian :lol:

You wouldn't believe how tasty they are, don't worry i'm too far away.

*moves a little bit closer

Even with the massively high post count I have, my average is still between 8 and 9 a day. 50 a day is just obscene, in fact, I wonder how he did it without a spam bot.

Maybe if I tried to search I wouldn't have to ask, but what's the deal with the little guy in your title, Blind? (other than being awesome)