How To Set A Ford Taurus On Fire With Your Cell Phone Charger

Bestill my heart. The total destruction of two Taurus' within 1 week. Red Death, your time will come.

This is amazing, A higher being has realized the taurus is a bane to car fanatics existences and is starting to pick them off one by one.... SELL THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

The article says the Taurus involved also was in a flood, so I think the flood must've busted up the electronics. Sorry to say, but I think that you'll fail to achieve these results with most other Tauruses on the road. Results may vary and all that jazz.

I like the irony of a car that survived a flood meeting its end in a ball of flames.

That, and the destruction of a Taurus is always welcomed.

The article says the Taurus involved also was in a flood, so I think the flood must've busted up the electronics. Sorry to say, but I think that you'll fail to achieve these results with most other Tauruses on the road. Results may vary and all that jazz.

The fire was put down by a fire department... water... flood... it's a joke... :|

Among its American counter-parts, I thought the Taurus is pretty handsome (Einstein: it's a relative concept).