Howdy all, I'm back-ish. PS: Fuck cancer

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Incase anyone has been wondering where I've been, on October 18th I got diagnosed with leukemia and then was in the hospital for 45 days.

I'm in remission now thankfully but I still have a scary bone marrow transplant ahead of me.

If you're interested in further details, I have written a few updates on my blog over the past few months: http://www.viper007bond.com/tag/cancer/

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, but since I run this place, I figured I shouldn't be MIA forever and you guys would want to know I haven't forgotten about you all.

Did the chemo thing myself about 8 years ago now. It sucks but hang in there buddy!

That's the first good news of the year - welcome back!

Glad to hear it's in remission! Hoping you'll get lined up with a transplant soon!

Awesome news! Everyone on FG is rooting for you to kick this thing in the ass once and for all!

It's good to see you back on the forum.

And cancer can go fuck a cactus.

What they all said. Welcome back fella. :wave:

Welcome back :cheers:

Those regular updates on fb at least kept some of us mostly in the loop and it was great to see you seemed to stay positive through this whole thing. Also congratulations on your friends - I think you owe them quite a few rounds once this is all over :D

Good to see you back here :banana:

Welcome back! This is the first I've heard of you having cancer, I'm glad it's in remission. I hope all goes well with the bone marrow transplant.

Finally, the best news this year so far.

I hope to see you at a ringmeet in the near future.