How's the weather?

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Frontier Pro-4X - BRZ - D21 Hardbody
Thought we could have a thread about local weather. Good, bad or however you feel about how the weather is where you are.

I'll start by saying yesterday it was 70?F and sunny, absolutely perfect day. Today? Not so much. It's 32?F and snowing. They are expecting about 6" of snow to accumulate.

Thought we could have a thread about local weather. Good, bad or however you feel about how the weather is where you are.

I'll start by saying yesterday it was 70?F and sunny, absolutely perfect day. Today? Not so much. It's 32?F and snowing. They are expecting about 6" of snow to accumulate.

Hey it's the same here...it's a friggin' whiteout here with 30-40mph winds.

60F a couple of days ago. Snowing now. I have no idea how much we're supposed to get, but it is annoying.

LOL Do you really want to know? Today it's mostly sunny and currently 67F (19C). The expected high is 72F. I will be pressure washing my back patio this afternoon and perhaps putting some sealant on my wood fence. My daffodils are in full bloom, roses are budding, and the leafs are coming in on the hydrangea. It's quite nice really.

Why is it always so nice on the weekdays in Toronto but the weekends are always so crappy? :(

Attachments

• grab.jpg
    grab.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 58
47??!

ITS FUCKING ....ALRIGHT

An Eskimo would beat your ass to be here

The weather is a topic to be discussed when there is absolutely nothing else to talk about. I highly doubt that a forum with thousands of people from dozens or countries has run out of things to say.

Balmy, warm, not very windy, and cloudless. I just got back from a ride and wish it would always be like this (so it could guilt trip me into going for more rides).

Going back to Syracuse after break tomorrow. Weather forecast for the 315 says it's gonna rain until Tuesday. <_< I hate that place so much.

^^ That FUCKING weather website says my town is currently at 48 degrees Fahrenheit, or 9 degrees Celcius. Uh, no. :lol: Not right now...

As for actual real-time weather - its cold and wet. And also raining inside, though thats less the weather's fault as opposed to the roof's fault for leaking...

It's not -20C. That's all that matters.

Sunny, warm, going to hit 31C today, which may be a bit stuffy but ok. Humidity's meant to be pretty low. It's meant to rain tomorrow, however, and I have to catch buses and walk around uni to hand in an essay. Dammit.

4??!

ITS FUCKING COLD

I'm sorry.