Hows this for conspiracy

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
conjestion. the government wants to start road pricing and congestion charging in a bid to cut the monster that is congestion in cities.

now consider this. the result of all this congestion can be attributed to the following

speed humps, speed cams, bus lanes, cycle lanes, bus stops that are in the road (not in a layby), stupid traffic light arrangement and programming, crazy inefficient one was systems and those wierd extensions of the pavement that come out to cover 1 lane of a 2 lane road, effectively making a 2 way 1 lane road where the first person to the island has priority. (traffic calming measures), gay mini round-a-bouts

now all this is supposedly done in the name of safety and probably because some civil servants needed to justify their existance

but what i am saying is, the reason for the congestion is all the meddling the council/gov does. ie they are artificially engineering the conjestion problem, so that they can then tax us about it.

i think glouster(sp?) is an example mentioned by someone. there wasnt much of a perceived traffic problem there until the council put in all the traffic calming rubbish. effectively the gov created the problem and now are starting to tax us for it.

sound plausible or what?

I'll buy that for a dollar.

Sounds like an idea I had when I was in third grade. I thought the eye doctor put those drops (used to dilate) in your eyes to make your eyesight worse. That way he can sell you some glasses/contacts and you'd have to visit more often to have your eyes checked.

Sounds like an idea I had when I was in third grade. I thought the eye doctor put those drops (used to dilate) in your eyes to make your eyesight worse. That way he can sell you some glasses/contacts and you'd have to visit more often to have your eyes checked.

http://img128.imageshack.**/img128/3623/itsaconspiracyty5.jpg

/had to.

I wouldn't be too surprised about eye doctors ... they're just as bad as dentists. The last time I went to the detist, my teeth were fine, all I wanted was to take some tartar off and brush them up.

After I left the doctor's office, my teeth started hurting and my gums bleading every time I brushed my teeth. Went back there and she told me I had gingivitis. Well, gee Lady, you probably didn't even notice it the first time I came in. How is it that I went in there with perfectly fine gums and came out with FUCKING GINGIVITIS ????? :evil:

I wouldn't be too surprised about eye doctors ... they're just as bad as dentists. The last time I went to the detist, my teeth were fine, all I wanted was to take some tartar off and brush them up.

After I left the doctor's office, my teeth started hurting and my gums bleading every time I brushed my teeth. Went back there and she told me I had gingivitis. Well, gee Lady, you probably didn't even notice it the first time I came in. How is it that I went in there with perfectly fine gums and came out with FUCKING GINGIVITIS ????? :evil:

i think ill take blind's offer of a dollar.

publish that shit up and sell a few copies.