Hulk Hogan's Son In High Speed Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, well if u got enough money...everything is posible...just cheating death isn't so he's pretty stupid

Has it been announced officially yet..... was 'the Hulkster' driving the silver Viper?

A modifying maven, he recently added what he calls his ?breadwinner,? a limited-edition 800hp supercharged Dodge Viper, to a convoy of nine that already includes two 700-plus-horsepowered Toyota Supras and an additional 550hp Viper. The streets ain?t safe no mo?.

err...make that one Supra and I guess not.

My dad had red and yellow, so I didn?t want to copy. I?ve always liked yellow?it?s so obnoxiously loud. I like all my shit really loud. The Supra flew under the radar, so I was like, nah, I?ma be loud. I wanted to build [a] Supra, [and they] never come from the factory to America in yellow, so I was like, I?ma do it, and I?m a be different.

Articulate fellow, isn't he?

The ?Vette has all the electronic stability. I mean, a skilled driver can drive with no traction control. Only thing electronic on the Viper is the turn signal and the radio. Everything is on the driver.

I guess he 'ain't be' one of them....

In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He?s like, ?Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.? Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, ?I just heard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I?ma let you go this time. It?s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you?re probably going to go to jail.? Three minutes later, [I was] doing 123 [mph] in a 50 [mph zone]. The guy is like, ?Hey, I just heard you got pulled over twice in the last 10 minutes. I got to write you a ticket.?

This stupidity just speaks for itself.

In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He?s like, ?Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.? Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, ?I just heard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I?ma let you go this time. It?s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you?re probably going to go to jail.? Three minutes later, [I was] doing 123 [mph] in a 50 [mph zone]. The guy is like, ?Hey, I just heard you got pulled over twice in the last 10 minutes. I got to write you a ticket.?
Wow, why don't those officers just give him a blowjay while they're at it? :roll:

What a twat. Still, I've seen a million rich idiot kids like him with Porsches and BMWs. Most ended up dead...

The yellow Supra and yellow Viper are pussy magnets for sure. I mean, the green and the silver appeal more to men, ?cause a guy knows what he?s looking at and will drool over it. But girls see the yellow, and panties start dropping off.

My... what a charming young bloke, eh?

If you watch the show though, he doesn't come off as this type of person at all. So maybe he's putting on an "I have a 13ft wiener" act, or the show is carefully edited (more than it already is).

My... what a charming young bloke, eh?

If you watch the show though, he doesn't come off as this type of person at all. So maybe he's putting on an "I have a 13ft wiener" act, or the show is carefully edited (more than it already is).

Remember when you were 17? :lol: I bet you said some really dumb things that will now make you go beet red if it even passes as a random thought.

...Or, the kid is a moron. I am thinking 20% juvenile thought processes, 80% regressive, troglodyte genealogy.

Remember when you were 17? :lol: I bet you said some really dumb things that will now make you go beet red if it even passes as a random thought.

Chicks dig the hood ornament!

Still, I have a new 'ride' he can replace the Supra with. Don't worry the ladies will the luuurve it. Yellow AND retro? You'll be fighting them off!

94772.jpg

This kid obviously never had his ass kicked when he was younger. I'm sure when you're 6 years old and everyone knows Hulk Hogan is your father, even the biggest bully would think twice about it.

He should not only have the shit beat out of him, but he needs to be sat down and forced to watch as someone drains the oil from every single one of his cars and is then revved till the engine locks up.

This kid obviously never had his ass kicked when he was younger. I'm sure when you're 6 years old and everyone knows Hulk Hogan is your father, even the biggest bully would think twice about it.

He should not only have the shit beat out of him, but he needs to be sat down and forced to watch as someone takes away all his cars and gives them to someone worthy of it.
My version. The cars are not guilty.:cry:

He should not only have the shit beat out of him, but he needs to be sat down and forced to watch as someone drains the oil from every single one of his cars and is then revved till the engine locks up.

Somehow, I doubt he is intelligent enough to understand what that means. lol

Don't punish the innocent (the cars) for the crime. The state DMV should revoke his driving license indefinitely...

I wouldn't be surprised if he just sat there drooling and attracting flies while his precious pussy waggons die a slow and unfixable death.

"Why car go no more?"

I wouldn't be surprised if he just sat there drooling and attracting flies while his precious pussy waggons die a slow and unfixable death.

"Why car go no more?"

He'd just write a blank check to the shop that built the cars in the first place to rebuild them "better than ever."

wow I don't know "RIDES" but are all the interviews that appalling, or was it just because they made a paper on a rich uneducated 17yo??? :blink:

I read somewhere that at the Event where he crashes 'his' viper twice in the same spot his dad goes to a Viper dealership and gets them to part out a brand new viper for parts, which he then crashes. I place the blame on his parents, they really have to not give a shit about what hes doing at all if hes allowed to even be near cars after his FIRST offense, how he can get away with 4 (That we know off) is beyond me. His dad has to be a real chicken shit to not stand up to his own son.

He'd just write a blank check to the shop that built the cars in the first place to rebuild them "better than ever."

Nah, dawg. I bet he's gonna go for a PWS (Paul Walker Skyline, shiny blue with the full-neon workup and two big bottles of naws.) "Yeah man, over a thousand horsepower yo! And with this all wheel drive, it will handle much better than that Supra!"

:lol:

"The ?Vette has all the electronic stability. I mean, a skilled driver can drive with no traction control. Only thing electronic on the Viper is the turn signal and the radio. Everything is on the driver."

Wise words, coming from an otherwise spoiled, talantless driver.

I think if the school kids had seen pappa Hogan doing this shit, this thread wouldn't be here now.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9_Q4z37B6s&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ewrestlecrap%2Ecom%2Fyoutube%2Ehtml[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.