• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

hynosis episode

djgray88

i was wondering if any one could tell me what episode(date) where they hipnotise hammond into beleiving the toy porsche is real

Ahhh

"Hamster...? He always react to that" :p

It was the episode when Jeremy tested the SLR (cant remember date and i'm too lazy to search right now)

From the Sticky in this forum which is cleverly titled "Top Gear Official episode guide" :?
Top Gear 2004 series four -2
-- May 16 -- Top Gear guide to bling, Cadillac Escalade, The Stig drives the Mercedes-Mclaren SLR, new Thunderbirds car FAB1, Alfa Romeo 166, how a nun copes in a monster truck, Paul McKenna hypnotises Richard Hammond/Star in a reasonably priced car.

I would really like to see the episodes from May 16th and May 23rd, too. Hopefully Viper is able to release those.

ARM said:
From the Sticky in this forum which is cleverly titled "Top Gear Official episode guide" :?
Top Gear 2004 series four -2
-- May 16 -- Top Gear guide to bling, Cadillac Escalade, The Stig drives the Mercedes-Mclaren SLR, new Thunderbirds car FAB1, Alfa Romeo 166, how a nun copes in a monster truck, Paul McKenna hypnotises Richard Hammond/Star in a reasonably priced car.
I think we need to give you an award ARM! :D You are a new member and you actually knew to look at Justin's Top Gear episode guide!

I'm not sure what I could give you as an award, but for now, you will get two big thumbs up from me: :thumbsup:

zenon said:
I think we need to give you an award ARM! :D You are a new member and you actually knew to look at Justin's Top Gear episode guide!

I'm not sure what I could give you as an award, but for now, you will get two big thumbs up from me: :thumbsup:

Thank you [sobs] ... ummm firstly I'd like to thank God & my parents & ..... :D