Hyundai ads spoof Top Gear

Best ad ever! :lmao:

I wondered the same thing as a lot of you did:

WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS WORKS FOR HYUNDAI'S AD DEPARTMENT?!

Haha.

Didn't they use Hyundais for car footy during the 2008-09 TG Live tour?

For those of us Fifth Gear viewers, the Stag is a blatant rip-off! :D

:lol:

Just saw them on the main page and those are hilarious and surprisingly well done.

Anyone here can contact Top Gear show and give them the ad. Maybe the ad can feature on the show for more LOL

Anyone here can contact Top Gear show and give them the ad. Maybe the ad can feature on the show for more LOL

I'm sure they're aware of it (they read this site) and they wouldn't air an advertisement on Top Gear/BBC...

And they aired an actual VW Golf GTi ad as part of the intro to the "Make a VW Scirocco Ad" film in S13. The Sport Ka ad was shown because of the pigeon, and to introduce the James in Sport Ka + Clever Sat-Nav vs. Pigeons race.

All is fair in the realm of "critical commentary". :D

No, actually this shows how much of an institution TG has become. Hyundai know that Clarkson & Co have been critical of their product in the past, so payback is going to be well-considered.

Especially in South Africa where the ad is directed.

Last edited:
I found a really dull humor in the adds personally, so dry... my personal opinion.

Personally I personally, personally enjoyed it personally.

The production office already knows about the ads for sure and you know the office reads and checks this forum as well.

I found a really dull humor in the adds personally, so dry... my personal opinion.

Ah, so you're *that* guy.

FYI, in any discussion there will always be *that* guy

Last edited:
The production office already knows about the ads for sure and you know the office reads and checks this forum as well.

Did they finally get internet in the trailer?