Hyundai ends ICE development and pauses hydrogen fuel cell program

GRtak

Forum Addict
Well, it’s good that they’re transferring employees instead of telling them to pound sand.

I'm amped for the future of electric vehicles. I can't wait to see watt it's going to be like. It will be interesting what manufacturer puts up the most resistance to them.

Mainstream brands we get in the US hmmmmm - i'd wager Mazda although the MX-50 is buying them time/they're using it as a development and learning tool. They're tiny though and would likely have to rely heavily on Toyota to compete.

Honda's independent and am using GM's Ultium platform to get something out the door sooner while they develop their own proprietary EV platform that supports cars bigger than the Honda E they have now.

A year ago I'd have said FCA but with them merging with PSA to become Stellantis they've got access to even more EV expertise and have since laid out a plan to create EV platforms

Non mainstream brands....I was gonna say Lotus, because lightness, but they already have a EV car out apparently, the Evija.

Even Morgan is getting on the train. It's quite exciting. especially since EV tech can only get better from here.