Hyundai i30 N

Rex Luther

Car(s)
Honda Jaaaaaazz, 89 M-B 300 CE
http://www.caradvice.com.au/566684/...fighter-goes-official/?source=trending&slot=1

2018_hyundai_i30-n_i30n_04.jpg

2018_hyundai_i30-n_i30n_08.jpg

2018_hyundai_i30-n_i30n_25.jpg

2018_hyundai_i30-n_i30n_14.jpg

The tl;dr of it: A faster GTi for a touch less money.
As I trust Korean long term build quality more than German now, this seems like a much better buy than the Golf.

- Looks good (ok, clearly some parts, mainly in the back, are clearly inspired by the Golf).
- Interesting color.
- 3 pedals in the press shots.

:thumbup:

Last edited:
- Looks good (ok, clearly some parts, mainly in the back, are clearly inspired by the Golf).
- Interesting color.
- 3 pedals in the press shots.

:thumbup:

Auto (in 8sp DCT form) is still two years away. That will definately hurt initial sales here in Oz. Manuals are getting to be only a tiny fraction of sales.

Wow, if this drives well, this is my new favorite (FWD) hot hatch. Perfekt looking from the inside and out.

The "N" is no surprise as Hyundai has raced it (and still is, infact) at the 'Ring.

The only thing I dislike is the electronical LSD, but that can probably be swapped.

Wow, if this drives well, this is my new favorite (FWD) hot hatch. Perfekt looking from the inside and out.

The "N" is no surprise as Hyundai has raced it (and still is, infact) at the 'Ring.

The only thing I dislike is the electronical LSD, but that can probably be swapped.

It's pretty similar specwise to the Peugeot 308 GTI by PS, only that the french car already has a proper diff. It will have to be seen if the Hyundai handles as well as the Peugeot.

I liked it. It will never reach our market, but good for Hyundai.