Hyundai S-Cla...LS.....Genesis.

/\ In that color and with those wheels, I'm reminded somehow of the Jaguar XKR. With the money that you can potentially safe from buying this instead of it's German equivalents, what stops you from buying a Genesis sedan for daily usage and a tuned Genesis coupe as a project car?? Even with the unfortunate sloping rear window (which is growing on me), I'd happily buy one over the new awkward looking 370Z or the RX-8. Heck, even the pink one seems to be wearing some tasteful modifications!

Last edited:
I love that this is making some ppl upset at the notion they find a hyundai desirable.

Nothing more enjoyable than watching some car snobs having to eat their words.

/\ In that color and with those wheels, I'm reminded somehow of the Jaguar XKR. With the money that you can potentially safe from buying this instead of it's German equivalents, what stops you from buying a Genesis sedan for daily usage and a tuned Genesis coupe as a project car?? Even with the unfortunate sloping rear window (which is growing on me), I'd happily buy one over the new awkward looking 370Z or the RX-8. Heck, even the pink one seems to be wearing some tasteful modifications!

If you are asking me, the reason why I wouldn't pick up the coupe for a project is that I want to play with something a little more interesting. My dream project is a 240z with an LSx twin turbo in it :)

I love that this is making some ppl upset at the notion they find a hyundai desirable.

Nothing more enjoyable than watching some car snobs having to eat their words.

I love it. I had to do it with Ford and now Hyundai. I like nothing more than being proven wrong when it means someone is doing it right.

But it is fun to watch a paradigm shift without a clutch.