I am away, so don't bother me!

I am still alive... Summary: Italians show no love to the automobile, they drive like shit, Naples is FILTHY AND DIRTY, and Europe is silly with their funny money.

Oh, and your mobile bandwidth caps are terrible. 500mb for a month? WTF?!

Take the ferry to Capri. It is about a million times better than the trash dump that is Naples.

Quiky: If you make it out of Italy with the car intact, you're a Driving god.

Naples is FILTHY AND DIRTY, and Europe is silly with their funny money.
Pfff it's cleaner than it was two years ago when they dumped the garbage on the streets. Yes Euros are silly, but they're at least more interesting to look at than dollares :p

Don't remind me.... south of Italy was burried 2 metres in garbage when I was there last...

What operator is that?

Quiky is gone?

I ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

cking can't wait till he returns.

Quiky is gone?

I ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

cking can't wait till he returns.

Bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ned.

Yes, Naples is still filthy dirty. Will upload pics later on.

Bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ned.

Did you stop by Capri? It is the polar opposite.

Did you stop by Capri? It is the polar opposite.

I heard he's driving a Capri, but being shadowed by a Morris Marina....... or should that be an Ital? Anyway he should avoid being overflown by Aria Trascurata!!!

I don't either, but if I did, I would sure as hell use over 500 MB a month!

I heard he's driving a Capri, but being shadowed by a Morris Marina....... or should that be an Ital? Anyway he should avoid being overflown by Aria Trascurata!!!

being followed by a Morris Marina?? Drive like the wind man! i remember seeing somewhere on a tv show where Morris Marina's are afflicted by this unfortunate disease where a piano will somehow always land on top of them. Can't remember the name of that show for the life of me now... hmm... think it had something to do with cars... nah, that can't be right. top something-or-other... hmm, must have been Top of the Pops.

Yes - but you are having fun! :p So don't complain too much.