"I am The Stig" shirt for Americans

$27 for a sodding T-shirt?? Weaken, pound, weaken!

$27 for a sodding T-shirt?? Weaken, pound, weaken!

My sentiments exactly. I've got no problem paying a little more for an official licensed product, but $27 for a T-shirt is ridiculous, and my mother buys $50+ affliction T-shirts. :?

Really though, we have a place in town that does boat loads of T-shirts for the University here and I could have multiple shirts made for less :(

People have wanted Stig shirts that were available in America. I provided a link.

If you would rather go down to your local t shirt shop and have a boat load printed, then do that, although I do not know why you would want a boat load of the same shirt.

You can even make your own. I did, but by the time I went to the store for the shirts and tshirt transfers, came home and got my design just right and transfered them to the tshirts, I had spent about $40 for two shirts and that is not counting my time and when you figure my hourly wage in there, $30 a shirt is a bargain.

If you don't want to buy one, don't.

If you do want to buy one, I have provided a place for Americans to do that now.

Hmm...don't really think it's for americans...doesn't come in XXXL...

Thanks for the link! Concert t-shirts can cost way more. I've seen $45 t-shirts at shows already.

(btw: Search "Stig shirt" for other sizes besides large)

Edit: Never mind. Due to the unique way the BBC is funded they won't ship it to Canada.

Damn you BBC Canada you've screwed me again!

lol. I thought this would be a thread on "can I get it in XXXXXXXXXL size please, because I'm an American"

Erm, I'll get my hat.

I thought this would be a link to the "I am the Stig's Fat Cousin " t-shirts that they were selling at TG live
:lmao:

I think all of us that have wanted Stig shirts already have them in one form or another... :lol:

And for a damn sight cheaper than $27.

Edit: Never mind. Due to the unique way the BBC is funded they won't ship it to Canada.

Damn you BBC Canada you've screwed me again!

sucks to be us canadians T.T yet, we're closer to being "british" than our southern neighbours

Awesome points to whomever didn't have the balls to sign their neg-rep saying I should get my mommy to buy me one. Look at me, I can stand up to overpriced merchandise.

Double awesome points to whomever anon -rep'd me saying "oh really". I lol'd.

Jesus do people still give out negreps for stupid crap like that?

(c'mon, negrep me! I dare ya!)