• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

i bought a car!

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
wiiiiihiiii :thumbsup:

'89 opel kadett 1.4s california
first owner, only 64 000km :shock: (he died, not in the car)
2 year warranty on EVERYTHING, if i blow up my engine tomorrow, they put in a new one :driving:
for only 1600 ? :banana:

Afb004.jpg

Afb005.jpg

no powersteering, no brake assistance, hard clutch, it's great :thumbsup:

congratulations :)

my g-father had a 1930-something convertable Opel Kadet before the war, then my drunk great uncle rolled it :eek: looked somewhat different to yours tho :lol:

my grandfather had a much older opel cadet as well... someone on this board had one similiar to it... doesn't look anything like yours though.... but anyways congratulations :D...

how the hell did you get a 2 year warranty on everything? :shock:
they hardly give 2 year warranties on brand new cars...

anyway, congratulations, have fun and an accident free driving :thumbsup:

Congrats. Drive safe, and have fun. ;)

pdanev said:
how the hell did you get a 2 year warranty on everything? :shock:
they hardly give 2 year warranties on brand new cars...

anyway, congratulations, have fun and an accident free driving :thumbsup:

If you buy it from a used cars stand, they have to give 2-year warranty. It's a stupid law, but it's the law.
You're buying an used car, I don't think a 2-year warranty should be offered. But since it is, let's take advantage of it.
Except when you're trying to sell an used car, and they offer you much less, because they have to cover the warranty costs...

Hehe nice lil run-about :p Why does it say California? Is it covering up the diesel badge?

Stay safe n' have fun!

nice one brovva :mrgreen:

haz

Here I don't ever see the used car sales men giving out more than 1 year of warrenty on used cars.

Ps, my grandpa has the same car too :lol:

But that much garentee with such a price. That seems like a good choice no matter what.

Re: i bought a car!

bone said:
for only 1600 € :banana:

I always thought cars in Belgium are cheaper than in Slovenia. I was very wrong :?
The most expensive '91 Kadett 1.6D is 750€ here .... The cheapest is '89 1.3 petrol for 83€ :lol:

tnx all :thumbsup:

and yeah, the fact that it has 2 year warranty is because of the law. each car sold by a dealer has to come with 2 year warranty

kinda sucks, caus it means you hardly find any cars below 1500?, the ones that aren't worth that much get shipped to eastern-europe or africa ;)

and callifornia is just the edition, so not all cars were just the same
and no it's not a diesel :x . that was the only rule i had when i went to search a car, not a diesel!

and the older kadetts rule, most older opels rule, in my town we sometimes see an early 80s kadett with 10" rim, lowered and a phat carb, nice to see it throwing it's ass. the dude just won't drive it normal, pretty cool :p

an ascona is even cooler though (my father drove a car like this car for quite a few years)
scone_3.jpg

AHAHAHAHA WHAT A SHITBOX!!!!111one!!1!

Just kiddin'. Congrats on your new ride, and hope it doesn't fail you in the most inconvenient manner possible. :thumbsup:

that why i bought the car at a dealer and not of a privat owner

if it fails, i get to drive a better car for the time it's being repaired 8)

DONT MODIFY IT PLEASE. other than that, nice car to get around, just remember its an economy car, not a race car. i sound like my mom after i got caught doing donuts

patrick10 said:
DONT MODIFY IT PLEASE. other than that, nice car to get around, just remember its an economy car, not a race car. i sound like my mom after i got caught doing donuts

Oh, fuck it. Just blast it to the bone. :twisted: 2 years for 1600? is unbeatable...

Jostyrostelli said:
Nice bone! Are you gonna modify the engine? Would be a nice sleeper..

no :lol:

i'm gonna put in a radio that can handle cds, but that'll be about it. in a year or so i sell it to my brother (so we keep the insurance) and get myself my dearly admired E30 318is :drool: