• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

I DONT get this joke

kronz

Car(s)
1988 Nissan Skyline Silhouette
31.10.2004 (The Enzo Episode)

When James and Jeremy are doing the cool wall, and talking about the Enzo... Right after he places it on the board he says

"Look at it this way, you walk into a urinals (is that what hes saying?), and there's a chap standing suspiciously close to the porcelain...hes probably got one of those" (Points to Enzo)

At which point the whole croud laughs.

Someone please....

Re: I DONT get this joke

kronz said:
31.10.2004 (The Enzo Episode)

When James and Jeremy are doing the cool wall, and talking about the Enzo... Right after he places it on the board he says

"Look at it this way, you walk into a urinals (is that what hes saying?), and there's a chap standing suspiciously close to the porcelain...hes probably got one of those" (Points to Enzo)

At which point the whole croud laughs.

Someone please....

"small dick"

as in

Anyone who owns an Enzo must be "compensating".

Hahaha!!!

I drive a mini...;)

I drive a mini...;)

When i see these blokes driving around in their SUVs or sports cars i always feel sorry for their wives and/or gfs.
Men that need to drive these types of cars are covering up some sexual problems they must have imho.
And that`s what our man Clackson was driving at. Excuse the awful pun :(
Cheers

Re: I drive a mini...;)

matthewbrigly said:
Men that need to drive these types of cars are covering up some sexual problems they must have imho.

That's bullshit IMHO!

I have a lot of fun driving a fast car, if somebody would give me a ferrari but I would only be allowed to drive alone at night I would of course still take it.
It's the driving itself that gives me pleasure and if you can't understand this you're in the wrong forum I guess. :p

cya
Oliver

Sport cars are okay
It's the pimp machine that I can't stand. Rice rocket and pimp mobiles. :thumbsdown:

Anyway, there are lots of jokes I don't get in TopGear. Suppose a lot of the ones I don't get are making obscure references to british things, like politicians perhaps? or some loca tv star?

Hmm ... would be like making jokes about Rove hogging all the logies or something and no one would get it :p

Heh ....

why does he hate Blighty?? he always disses the plaace

When i see these blokes driving around in their SUVs or sports cars i always feel sorry for their wives and/or gfs.
And that`s what our man Clackson was driving at. Excuse the awful pun :(
Cheers

Well that's just about the worst bulls... I've heard in all of May

matthewbrigly said:

That's something i've never understood. If people just likes to drive supercars and has the money to do it then go ahead... If it had to be something like this then maby ppl want to show that they have money. And why should for exaple JC cover anything? He has a wife, kids and a dog... Hammond is married as well. James is not even driving the fastest cars.