I drove a 911 today!

Vegas SRT

So I work valet at a hotel here and most of the cars we usually get are crappy vans and rental cars. However I heard a sweet exhaust note tonight and looked up in disbelief to find a 911 sitting there. My boss knows I love cars and said here its all yours. :eek: If that wasnt enough the guy driving it tipped me 20 dollars! :eek: Anyway talk about an amazing sound that car makes. It wasnt very hard to drive either ive heard stories about how hard the clutchs are on those cars, but it didnt seem that bad at all. Are valet garage is around the block so I of couse I gave it a little gas in 1st and holy shit that is one fast car. Best part however was the look of these mid 30s guys walking by when the light was red seeing a 19 year old in a 911 priceless look as I gave it a little rev to hear the exhaust note. Cant wait till I can afford one worth every penny. :D

I hear you on the exhaust note, forget american V8's, gimme a porsche flat 6 anyday of the week. A GT2 drove by me the other day, such a wonderful noise. :)

I need a boss like yours :mrgreen:

Damn you americans and you crazy insurance! LOL There aint a chance in hell a 19 year old would be able to drive a 911 here in the UK :D Glad you enjoyed it ;)

Re: I drove a 911 today!

Vegas SRT said:
So I work valet at a hotel here and most of the cars we usually get are crappy vans and rental cars. However I heard a sweet exhaust note tonight and looked up in disbelief to find a 911 sitting there. My boss knows I love cars and said here its all yours. :eek: If that wasnt enough the guy driving it tipped me 20 dollars! :eek: Anyway talk about an amazing sound that car makes. It wasnt very hard to drive either ive heard stories about how hard the clutchs are on those cars, but it didnt seem that bad at all. Are valet garage is around the block so I of couse I gave it a little gas in 1st and holy shit that is one fast car. Best part however was the look of these mid 30s guys walking by when the light was red seeing a 19 year old in a 911 priceless look as I gave it a little rev to hear the exhaust note. Cant wait till I can afford one worth every penny. :D
Thats if you get the money lol.

awesome! your lucky...

when i used to valet park, the best car i got to drive was an Audi RS6.. and i only got to roll that a little bit lol.. the rest were BMW's and Audi's.. never a sportscar :(

jensked said:
What kind of 911 was it? Man, I'd die to drive a 911 Turbo

I wish it was a turbo if it was I dont think I would have came back with it. :lol: It was a Carrera S I cant even imagine how fast a turbo would be after driving the S.

Vegas SRT said:
It was a Carrera S I cant even imagine how fast a turbo would be after driving the S.

same here
It's the same 911 as the one I drove on a racetrack.
such an awesome car, and you said it: "really easy"

But i didn't earn money tough :eek:

I've driven a F360 on track. That was relatively easy apart from being a left hook which I wasn't used to :p