• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

I got a new toy...[StarWars]

Raider

Well, i've had the ATAT walker for a couple years now, and i've been so wanting to get the R2 unit...but they quit making these things years ago...finally found one on ebay...woohoo!!!! totally forgot how much a pain in the ass these things are to put together... :thumbsup:

Video of AT-AT walking
Video of R2-D2 Rolling

r2.jpg

at.jpg

I had a Blast with the R2-D2 thing, I did just about every build imaginable with that set. Man I loved it so much. Legos = teh pwn.

logos rock.

star wars sucks.

*puts flame suit on*

I just can't stand sience fiction

Renesis said:
logos rock.

star wars sucks.

*puts flame suit on*

I just can't stand sience fiction

Logos? Why are they so cool? Oh, you must mean those legos, those little bricks children play with.. :lol:

I've never been a fan on starwars or any of that sci-fi stuff, but I don't think anything is wrong with it. Unless you mind being labelled nerdy and/or geeky. ;)

Legos do = teh rock, but I don't like Star Wars either tbh, I like some science fiction. But I barely saw my first Star Wars film, ever, last month. And I didn't pay for it. :p

Spacey dude, I used to play with Legos and loved puzzles. That child within me is still awake and I wouldn't mind giving it a go now :D .

Nice :thumbsup: I love Lego :unsure:

mgkdk said:
Nice :thumbsup: I love Lego :unsure:

same here, and look what you can do with small pieces:
http://img164.imageshack.**/img164/7907/dsc000588vf.jpg
:p
BTW, does anybody have a light-saber ? :mrgreen:

//EDIT: Full of dust, I know ! //

clem said:
//EDIT: Full of dust, I know ! //

compressed air works wonders...i take it to the AT-At walker like once a month...

i may or may not have a light saber...... or 2

i also have buckets and buckets of legos... the only problem being that i mixed up alot of the sets tho my favorite building block type things when i was younger were Constructs

anyway... that R2D2 is really impressive i really like the way Legos has been releasing alot of the model type kits lately

TF
wicked wicked geek

Yeah igot one of those r2d2 things. it was ablast. I have the minstorms also a this big green jeep off road truck. It's pretty cool, it's got hydraulic gullwing doors and reall working engine and shifting transmission. The At-at walker's are cool but mined seemed to fall over a lot

I still have most of my legos, I remember when I got a new set and some things were sooo hard, or I would complete a section of the final model just to find out its wrong, thats why I love Legos, I think I still have one of my houses with all this cool stuff in it. I will dig it up and snap some pictures tomorrow.

Speaking of toys and Star Wars...

darthtater.jpg

I got this guy a couple days ago. He is so awesome. :D

zenon said:
Speaking of toys and Star Wars...

darthtater.jpg

I got this guy a couple days ago. He is so awesome. :D

:lol: It is. Is f___ing awesome, indeed.

^ I think that picture makes me look like an ultra-geek. :lol: It's a picture of a Darth Vader Mr. Potato head, with a limited NES Edition GameBoy Advance SP and a 10" Megaman action figure in the background.

:p