I HATE EVs because...

I have to admit it's fun when owners of coal-rolling diesels from the stone age suddenly become environmentally conscious just because it's about mining minerals for EVs.
Screenshot_20220717-085500.png
Screenshot_20220717-085418.png
Screenshot_20220717-090759.png

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and your humor will be assimilated to the one joke

Last edited:
Quick question on that: how many batteries, do you think, a) need to be repaired (in what kind of time frame) and b) actually do get repaired instead of recycled or re-used (with potentially lowered capacity)?
To me, this is simply not a relevant issue at all...
Sometimes all of the them:eek:
To be fair for household batteries you have to put them in that special bag and take them to the store to recycle them. So lots of people just throw them in the regular garbage...

Screenshot_20220717-091818.png

It's not just a trap ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Last edited:
To be fair for household batteries you have to put them in that special bag and take them to the store to recycle them. So lots of people just throw them in the regular garbage...

Is this where I point out that this is not a thing on quite a bit of the world? or are we just circling on "All criticism of BEV's is FUD" on this thread?

Is this where I point out that this is not a thing on quite a bit of the world? or are we just circling on "All criticism of BEV's is FUD" on this thread?

No, for example I am sure and I'll look for it "they're ugly" is a fair criticism. It's a subjective criticism but fair. While it could be derived from FUD in that they're fearful of a vehicle without an air intake in front but it's more likely their subjective view of what a good looking car is.

Delayed...(temp below) Fox Business refreshes for ticker updates so difficult to find in the comments section of 11k

Temporary till ugly comments found
Screenshot_20220717-140706.png

Last edited:
This one took longer than I have had to put in to any of the prior post. I had to go to a laptop where the others I was able to find on a scroll of my phone or tablet. Part of that reason is that Fox Business refreshes

captures_chrome-capture-2022-6-17.png

So out of 11K I found 2 ugly mentions so far.

Is this where I point out that this is not a thing on quite a bit of the world?

Nearly all of the hateful criticism found on Fox News is because of one factor: Political Correctness. Conservatives enforce a hardline PC view and endlessly repeat the same FUD arguments to reinforce it. This performance is for their tribe that they are politically correct thus acceptable. That is not to say that all who chose ICE vehicles hold these views but this thread wasn't about that its about HATE. Hate is an irrational emotional seething that comes through regardless of the argument raised.

Last edited:
This one took longer than I have had to put in to any of the prior post. I had to go to a laptop where the others I was able to find on a scroll of my phone or tablet. Part of that reason is that Fox Business refreshes

View attachment 3565904

So out of 11K I found 2 ugly mentions so far.

Nearly all of the hateful criticism found on Fox News is because of one factor: Political Correctness. Conservatives enforce a hardline PC view and endlessly repeat the same FUD arguments to reinforce it. This performance is for their tribe that they are politically correct thus acceptable. That is not to say that all who chose ICE vehicles hold these views but this thread wasn't about that its about HATE. Hate is an irrational emotional seething that comes through regardless of the argument raised.
Do you visit Fox News regularly?

Do you visit Fox News regularly?

Yes, its good to keep an ear to the ground. If more had been listening to RTLM maybe a few could have escaped the genocide.

Im sure you could find a website with left leaning posters hating on truck and SUV's but far fewer, and not mainstream.
Example: https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/...to-combat-climate-change-target-wealthy-areas

EV's on the other hand: https://insideevs.com/news/497446/tesla-superchargers-block-gas-cars-no-solution/

Last edited:
That's what I've been telling him for years :p

Screenshot_20220717-185805.png

These people have an agenda to bully and intimidate the unprepared. I'm going to listen and be ready to punch back.

And what made these people level homophobic attacks or make hateful statements? EVs? Windmills? That people are not politically correct for them.

So back on topic
Screenshot_20220717-191422.png

EVs WILL NEVER WORK BECAUSE THEY ARE DIVERSITY!

Last edited:
Another great one: “You’re not doing this for the environment, but for the tax benefits for your own wallet, you selfish prick!”

This is moronic because:
1: The environment does not care about why you made the more environmentally conscious choice, only that you did it.
2: A tax incentive is there for a reason; it’s there to make it economically lucrative to make the environmentally conscious choice.

My favorite, and can't believe it's one I haven't heard before: "It’d be disrespectful to the troops not to use the gas they died for."
I'll admit I thought that was real until I saw that it was an Onion article. My favourite is “Here in New Jersey, they won’t let you plug in your own car.” :LOL:

My favorite, and can't believe it's one I haven't heard before: "It’d be disrespectful to the troops not to use the gas they died for."

This is what I read first before noticing the Onion.

Mind-BLOWN they really have a way of cutting don't they.

Screenshot_20220720-092341.png

Another great one: “You’re not doing this for the environment, but for the tax benefits for your own wallet, you selfish prick!”

This is moronic because:
1: The environment does not care about why you made the more environmentally conscious choice, only that you did it.
2: A tax incentive is there for a reason; it’s there to make it economically lucrative to make the environmentally conscious choice.

Very interesting argument to attack the EV buyers motivation. Also moronic is the idea the opposite is better: spending more money for a less environmentally friendly car? Truly award winning blindly hateful comment.

I will not be buying EV's because my government keeps pushing me towards one, anything they try to push you toward? Stay well back as it is never in your favor.

THEY control the power distribution, so if they say no power and no driving for you today, it's done, if you want total control over a population you start with restricting their ability to travel. My country is run by what are in essence communists, they love the totalitarian control shit.
Remember the petrol and diesel distribution is still privatized and in an emergency you will still be able to get fuel if you get creative enough, even if you have to do it at gunpoint, the power grid? Not so much, one switch? Boom, stone age, total control, the last thing you want those bastards lefties in power to have.

Last edited:
Remember the petrol and diesel distribution is still privatized and in an emergency you will still be able to get fuel if you get creative enough, even if you have to do it at gunpoint, the power grid? Not so much, one switch? Boom, stone age, total control, the last thing you want those bastards lefties in power to have.
But other than making fuel from cooking oil or from something like sugar beet you always rely on refineries. You can buy as many solar panels, wind turbines and batteries as you like right now to generate electricity completely off-grid, for your car and for your house.

Take the government subsidies and then become self-sufficient with their money! Give them less control than they had before you bought the EV. Also don't forget that fuel-powered generators are a thing and could be steam powered if you so wished, burning whatever you have in the wasteland around you.

But other than making fuel from cooking oil or from something like sugar beet you always rely on refineries. You can buy as many solar panels, wind turbines and batteries as you like right now to generate electricity completely off-grid, for your car and for your house.

Take the government subsidies and then become self-sufficient with their money! Give them less control than they had before you bought the EV. Also don't forget that fuel-powered generators are a thing and could be steam powered if you so wished, burning whatever you have in the wasteland around you.
All very true, unfortunatly unlike you I do not live in a free country, for one I can't install wind turbines on my property, not allowed, lord knows why, solar power and batteries sure, but I'm not ALLOWED to go off grid, I am legaly obligated to maintain a connection to 'the hive' and share whatever I generate or store with it, can't have people becoming to independent or thinking for themselves can we? Keep em nice and reliant, nice and complaint...... welcome to communism, work hard, make money, make investements, make much power, be forced to share it with those who contribute nothing and get their electricity for free!

And don't think you are getting payed to 'help' fill the grid with more power either, 'smart' meters who only flow one way make that impossible, another government obligation they are pushig on us.

Last edited:

A rather interesting way to look at charging.

The hate is back

Screenshot_20220801-104841.png

i004112.jpg

I will not be buying EV's because my government keeps pushing me towards one, anything they try to push you toward? Stay well back as it is never in your favor.

THEY control the power distribution, so if they say no power and no driving for you today, it's done, if you want total control over a population you start with restricting their ability to travel.
Screenshot_20220801-105309.png

Dude, faggetdom 57 ot whatever your name is , I'm not gonna fall for your bullshit, I know exactly what you are, have a nice life.
hey man this whole thread is just a collection of weirdness that borders on satire :D don’t take anything in here seriously for a second! I fell for it at some point and responded to one of those Fox News crazy quotes with a serious reply... Not gonna do that again lol

anyway lighten up! No need to call anyone any names, right? if he wants to worship the 2010 prius like a god let him have his fun, who cares? (where did that come from, anyway? I must’ve missed that…)