• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

I hate Vicki.

I hate Vicki.

• Of course not, she's partially retarded.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, she's a highley skilled competent driver.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilomph

1. She sucks at driving.
2. She is ugly.
3. She is fat.
4. She makes annoying, not cute noises.
5. She is very stupid.
6. She took over Tiffs job of setting times on the track because she has tits, and refer to #1. You can't compare the times she sets to Tiffs', she flat out sucks.

erm... do you have any reason why you think she's stupid and why she still sucks?... just give more information on why before you go on a rant like that

Have you watched this week's FG? Probably not. She toned down her squeaks big time as if she is reading this site. ;).

She's a good driver. I just hate how sometimes she squeaks so high that the microphone doesn't even pick up the sound.

Again i dont see the fasination with her, shes below average looking (Studio Lights and makeup makes it bareable in the studio) And her reporting skills do leave much to be desired..

kilomph - your attack is childish and unthoughtful. Someone please either edit or lock this thread.

Re: I hate Vicki.

Kilomph said:
1. She sucks at driving.
How did she won races and/or has a racing license?
2. She is ugly.
How that affects lap times?
3. She is fat.
She had to be really fat to affect lap times. But she?s not.
4. She makes annoying, not cute noises.
Again: How that affects lap times?
5. She is very stupid.
Wow, that?s personal. What happened to you that made you so angry? Please give evidence of her stupidity.
6. She took over Tiffs job of setting times on the track because she has tits, and refer to #1. You can't compare the times she sets to Tiffs', she flat out sucks.
Unless she drove topless, I don?t see how her tits would make such a difference. And following your line of tought, pretty much everybody here at Final Gear flat out sucks, because I don?t think we cuold drive faster or powerslide like Tiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.