• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

i have 50 gmail invites, put ur email down if u want one....

I've got a tonne of invites as well - over 60 I think. I'm just going to donate them to one of the online invite lists soon I think, but if you want one I have many to offer too.

^ Yes. To join you have to be invited. I imagine it is a way for Google to manage the load on their servers - they can just give out as many invites as their servers can manage.

i've got 2 gmail accounts => 100+ invitations :lol:
but there's a site where a bunch of ppl send their invitations like zenon said, so u put your address there and u get one 8)
seems google are generous on invitations lately :mrgreen:

request

request

Hi, I'm George and i would like an invite please.
email: ga_at_NOSPAM_hellenic-net.gr
Thanks for the nice offer

Don't you get it Jason ? (apparently not, huh ?)

He don't want one and you fell for it. :lol:

o right well ur real losers you know antikas and Ultra_Kool_Dude i trying to be nice and give them to ppl who want them and ur just wasting them

Got lots of invitations too for those who need them..... good idea jason :thumbsup:

Zenon said:
^ Yes. To join you have to be invited. I imagine it is a way for Google to manage the load on their servers - they can just give out as many invites as their servers can manage.

I think so too, plus it gives out a certain X factor to having a gmail address... 6 months ago they were like geek status symbols because of the exclusivity, not so much now but still, the fact that you have to get invited and not sign up for free like any other seems to increase the ppl's desire to get one, a brilliant move on google's part.

thanks voodoo, fuckers in here wasting my time, making me start up a window just to email u account, go eat some shit u sad mother fuckers

hehehe could you pretend to be 30 again? you used to swear a lot less back then when you were "trying" to pretend u're older :p

Leppy said:
I never understood gmail... you have to be invited to join by someone who has an account?

You have to be invited because it's still beta, once they fix all the bugs you'll be able to sign up like you would with any other free email host ;)

I have a ton as well... anyone want it?... btw zenon.. where are the donation sites for gmail invites?