I have grown a beard.

Yeah I learned the don't date junkies lesson already <_<

Haha, you said "wiener."

I don't know if I want to be on weiner watch. I can pipette and stuff though!

So, after 3 months of working here, I have been promoted to supervisor! I've really busting my ass to get this and certified for everything. It's got a very nice pay raise and some nice benefits. I won't lie, it was dumb luck I got this job and it's been getting better.

I might buy a PS3 tonight before my friends take me out tonight. I'm so happy!

So now can I have your old job pipetting stuff? :D

Edit: and congrats too!!

Last edited:
Any new guns on the way? haha

So, after 3 months of working here, I have been promoted to supervisor! I've really busting my ass to get this and certified for everything. It's got a very nice pay raise and some nice benefits. I won't lie, it was dumb luck I got this job and it's been getting better.

I might buy a PS3 tonight before my friends take me out tonight. I'm so happy!

congratz on the raise and promotion, glad to hear someone is getting some good news out of this economic crap going on.
get yourself a PS3 as well, its a great machine and there has been some great PS3 games coming out in the last few months.

Any new guns on the way? haha

My FFL dealer is looking for an FN FNP .45 Tactical for me. :D

congratz on the raise and promotion, glad to hear someone is getting some good news out of this economic crap going on.
get yourself a PS3 as well, its a great machine and there has been some great PS3 games coming out in the last few months.

It may have to wait, but it will happen. I really want to play God of War 3. I did play Uncharted 2 the other day. It's beautiful.

It's gone. Sooooo itchy! Plus the girls say it's scratchy. Gotta keep the ladies happy. :)

The itchyness stops after about 2 weeks in general, and the scratchiness also wear off. Stubble is a lot worse in that respect.

My FFL dealer is looking for an FN FNP .45 Tactical for me. :D

It may have to wait, but it will happen. I really want to play God of War 3. I did play Uncharted 2 the other day. It's beautiful.

Uncharted 2 is beautiful (as is the first one) especially since it has the voice of Claudia Black in it, God of War 3 i felt was a bit over-rated. Typical hack-and-slash. Best bet is to wait until closer to Xmas where you'll probably have more choice in games but also might find a better deal or bundle package.