I have grown a beard.

JohnnyRacer

So, I had to get a job in a lab!

Man, I'm so fucking happy right now! My interview this morning went perfect and I was offered a job with a drug screening/testing company. They work mostly with the court system for people in drug rehab programs and probation. They are going to train me to be a certified lab tech and train me as a manager later on. With my supervisor experience, that shouldn't be too hard. They are going to have more offices open across the country and will need help with those. So, those are my goals.

This area hasn't been effected by the shitty economy and in 15 years they have been in business, they have never had to lay off.

Thank God.

Color me jealous.

Congrats though! That's great. I hope it works out well for you.

Photo-0045.jpg

I beat out 278 others who applied.

Last edited:
Grats!

Hot shit! Congrats

I'm going to an interview tomorrow, first one in 4 months - If they don't hire me I will go back to studying and let them all go fuck themselves.

Any pointers for a killer interview?

Well, figured I'd show where I work...

It's really cool. It's a loft turned into a lab.

The front...

20hkqch.jpg

My lab/office...

2igzzic.jpg

View from the upper deck...

10fxr45.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0[/YOUTUBE]

That looks really awesome. Do you want to hire me? I won't even be competition for the eventual management position. I'm a grunt.

wiener watch? Like penises? I'll compete with flydiscovery for that.

Yes, like Penises. :lol: Careful what you wish for! 99% of the guys I'm dealing with are drug addicts in court ordered rehab and probation. Not exactly the nicest or cleanest guys in the world.