I have never game

.....False.
Although if your the authorities..ITS A LIE I TELL YOU!!!

I have never seen a cheetah..(tigers and lions and bears oh yes)

False, seen one at the zoo a few weeks ago.

I have never had sex in a car.

False ... and it says you're an Experienced Lover :p

I have never taken Ecstasy.

True

I've never experimented with the same sex

False, I broke a toe once (hardcore!)

I have never faked a sick day to get out of work.

Last edited:
True (and I've also broken a toe ... pathetic little fracture ... MAJOR pain)

I've never laughed during an Adam Sandler movie.

Possibly true.

I have never thrown a monitor bigger than 21inch from the top of a 5 storey building

False,
I live in a Government hospital compound, but far from the actual hospital, so the staff of the compound regularly clean everything so very little chance of getting any disease.

I have never seen the PamelaAnderson sex tape...:w00t:

True. That game seems ridiculous, no offence to those who do play.

I have never driven 100+ mph.

True. I've only hit about 80. But then I have only been driving for 3 weeks... Obviously been over 100 as a passenger - max in a car about 132mph.

I have never actually had sex with your, or any other mum. (Joining the virgin group also here).

/Question about rules: When you make a "I have never..." statement, does it have to be true about you?

True, never fucked a MILF (or a MINLF).

I have never met anyone who didn't know the rules of the "I have never..." game until I read darkshark0159's post.

And to answer: YES.

/Okay well that is how the rules usually are, but I didn't know if this thread worked otherwise.

True, I haven't met darkshark in person...

I have never jumped out of a plane for fun

/Question about rules: When you make a "I have never..." statement, does it have to be true about you?

Not necessarily..
Researchers( me) say that the I have never statement..... is a very good way to find strange info about other people.

True,(I'm not mad)

I have never crashed a car

false, one time, just one time and they never let you forget it. It was only a little crashette, honest

I have never told a friend's secret to someone else