I have never game

True, but Brainiac really missed an opportunity there....

I have never dropped a phone down the toilet.

I have never dropped a phone down the toilet.

True, never done that

I have never been to a strip club/ gentleman's club or the like.

False!

I have never paid for sex.

False (don't ask)

I have never flushed a phone down a toilet

dammit! late!

New Answer - True!!! (but thanks for the offer)

Last edited:
False (don't ask)

I have never flushed a phone down a toilet

dammit! late!

New Answer - True!!! (but thanks for the offer)

So what's the next question? Bah whatever I'll make one for myself.

LurkerPatrol said:
I have never punched someone in the face

True, I never have.

I have never been more than 10 minutes late to a class.

False. I was so late so often, I was one-more-time away from being expelled for truancy in my senior year of high school. In this school, if you were more than 10 minutes tardy, it was an absence. anything more than 10 excused absences, and they would automatically be considered non-excused. Once you hit 10 non-excused, you were considered truant. We even had a meeting at the school with my parents and a police officer.

At the time, my parents were near loosing their house, and I picked up a couple jobs to help chip in. They were pretty pissed that the school and the law were firm in their stance that I'd be better off being homeless than being late for my first hour class...which 7-out-of-8 days was 1st hour study hall, anyways! (there were no open-campus periods)

On my very last class on the very last day, it was my 8th period final exam. It was in my best class, physics. On this last week, it was 4 days, with each day having 2 exams. Monday was 1st and 2nd period, the 2nd day was 3rd and 4th period, etc. Physics was my 8th-out-of-8 period exam for the final semester of high school. I was on-time, and scored 100%.

Somehow, the school recorded me as "absent" for that exam. 2 days before graduation, I got a letter in the mail saying that I was expelled, and didn't quality for graduation.

I blew a fucking gasket. I forced my way into the office, and demanded that the administrator call my physics teacher at home, right then, and to get their stories straight.

I could have probably been arrested for this, but I said "One way, or another, I'm coming to this graduation...and we can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

This was 1997, so Columbine hadn't happened yet. :p

The story was straightened, and I got to graduate.

To aleviate drama at the ceremony every year (because sometimes people wouldn't know until the last minute due to grades for required classes if they were indeed graduating) they would give you a blank diploma, and then you would pick it up later in the cafeteria. I went through the ceremony, went to the cafeteria, went to the table that was supposed to have my diploma...and it wasn't there.

Turns out they had filed it under my first name, instead of how all 477 other students' were filed: by their last.

They found my diploma quickly.

I have never waxed my own car.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
Holy cow Necro, that's an intense story. I can't believe that the admins of the school wouldn't play at least a minor sympathetic ear to your plight. It doesn't matter how prestigious or exemplary the school feels it is, they should accommodate all students' situations. That's what I don't understand about certain schools that seem to have the logic that their prestige and worth comes from outside sources rather than the superior student body.

True, I have never waxed my own car.

I have never used an iphone or ipod touch (which is false for me since I have a touch).

False actually, I saw "My Bloody Valentine 3D" a few months ago.

I have never seen a 4D movie

False...if you're going by "time" as the 4th dimension, and think loosely fitting within that would be watching the same exact movie two different times.

I have never cheated on anyone I've dated.

True

I have never physically assaulted a staff member (although the temptation is sometimes overwhelming)

False!
I drew my own penis on a table when i was in school once! :)

I have never drawn boobs on a table.

False

I've never drawn a penis inside a pair of boobs on a table before

True,

I have never been in the phallic museum in Iceland.

True.

I have never been to Iceland...

True

I have never put 10000 icecubes on the floor and claimed to be in ice Land.

True.

I have never mistaken Greenland for Iceland, or vice versa.

True.

I have never eradicated the Earth's core causing a planetary implosion using GIANT LAZXZORS FROM OUTER SPACE!!!!!!one!1