• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

I just had the most perfect day...

Raider

I found out the job that everyone thought i was going to get, cause i was on top of everyone's list apparently went to a local guy, schocking the hell out of everyone (sorry Viper, no leg humping from me)

then i went out to pick some stuff from the store, and i noticed a warning light on the dash of my car, and low and behold my brakes weren't working all that well, one of the brake fluid lines had a hole so almost no brake fluid, so i had to get that replaced

then on the way home from the mechanic i punctured one of my tires so i had to get the fixed...

it's been a wonderful day... :cry:

24818BP.jpg

i mean, sorry to hear that :wink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shit always happens all at once.
On the bright side, you'll probably have another couple of months / years before you get another day like that.

i almost hydroplaned twice on the freeway going 70 mph with a fucking semi tailing me :p it was a fun drive i tell ya :twisted: :lol:

and yea, shit happens dude... drink beer and get laid :mrgreen:

shit happens dude... I haven't got to the point where I lost my job though... still on my first one... hehe

Re: I just had the most perfect day...

Raider007 said:
I found out the job that everyone thought i was going to get, cause i was on top of everyone's list apparently went to a local guy, schocking the hell out of everyone (sorry Viper, no leg humping from me)

then i went out to pick some stuff from the store, and i noticed a warning light on the dash of my car, and low and behold my brakes weren't working all that well, one of the brake fluid lines had a hole so almost no brake fluid, so i had to get that replaced

then on the way home from the mechanic i punctured one of my tires so i had to get the fixed...

Get over here, and we'll smoke that pain away ;)

haz

Re: I just had the most perfect day...

haz said:
Raider007 said:

Get over here, and we'll smoke that pain away ;)

haz

Always smokin' that pipe :lol:

I don't drink (that much anymore ... nearly killed me!) so I'm "allowed" to .... ;)

haz

ESPNSTI said:
Shit always happens all at once.
On the bright side, you'll probably have another couple of months / years before you get another day like that.

Well a couple of months ago...within a 3 day spans:
1) got pulled over along with 4 other cars all at the same time, best part: cop was on foot = $180 ticket
2) while on highway, truck started spewing woodchips all over highway, blew a tire out completely, had wooden chunks in my tire
3) since i blew a tire out, i was forced to use a donut till i could find a tire shop, forced off the road by a semi-truck that didn't like i was going 40mph my top speed due to the donut
4) day after i blew my tire, a second tire developed a blister the size of a fist due to another chunk of wood (developed overnight), had to replace that tire also
5) on the way home, got pulled over again, for passing cars in the slow lane, let off with a warning. (speed limit = 65, cars going 55, slow lane was completely open, so i went 65 and was passing everyone, cop didn't like that)

so yeah...*sigh* i don't like 2004 so far...