I Just Realised... Uni starting Monday

KryptonZone

Good Lord, I wake up, look at my caldendar... And guess what? Uni is starting in less than a week! I haven't done anything to get ready, my mum seems to have thrown away my stonking Course Schedule... Now I'm trying to sort through my stuff because I'm half packing to leave the place where I'm living and trying to keep my life still going... This is terrible... :cry:

I read the title and I thought it meant your UNI started monday of this week (as in two days ago).
Now that would have been funny. :lol:

I started at uni this monday :(

I got into Helsinki University. I'll start studying German on monday the 29. One and a half weeks left, I'm going to switch my brain off and enjoy the freedom. :D

i move in for the first time tomorrow. i cant wait. :thumbsup:

So soon? I mean, normaly uni starts later then (certainly later then High School and they start the first monday of September) 'Hogeschool' (kind of uni, but more focused on doing then learning) and I'm starting around 19 September. Or do you have to redo some exams (tweede zit)? Anyway, good luck with the studies.

I "officially" start at sept. 2nd, but because I study chemestry I have 2 mandatory lab-courses before I start.

heh, I start back for my last semester here on Monday (the 22nd). I unfortunately will likely be working non-stop until sunday night to get everything up and running here at work. I need a vacation :-\

hokiethang said:
heh, I start back for my last semester here on Monday (the 22nd). I unfortunately will likely be working non-stop until sunday night to get everything up and running here at work. I need a vacation :-\

And you deserve it too. ;)

Good Lord... I wish I hadn't realised this but I just thought about it... I need to buy books... I was planning a nice trip to Frankfurt for the motor show but I'm not so sure anymore

Tain ticket about 143 euros for 2 people, hotel, 198 for two days, and the entrance is 7 euros for a student... That is a LOT of money, plus I need a new camera for the day as well...

So soon? I mean, normaly uni starts later then (certainly later then High School and they start the first monday of September) 'Hogeschool' (kind of uni, but more focused on doing then learning) and I'm starting around 19 September. Or do you have to redo some exams (tweede zit)? Anyway, good luck with the studies.

I go to a place called Vasalius, which is part of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, but it actually is an American institution... Confusing but true. So I don't really run on the Belgian times...

I wanna shoot myself... Plus my course schedule, which I finally got now, is horrid... Three days in a row I have classes at 8:30 meaning 6am wake-up. They go on for 3 hours and on Thursdays I have 4 classes non-stop, 6 hours. I can't have lunch or even to take a piss! The only good thing is Friday is completely off... It's either I'm going to drink all day or sleep... :x

My unis will start some time in september. I still don't know what uni I will end up in.... have to get a visa + plane tickets too.

KryptonZone said:
Good Lord... I wish I hadn't realised this but I just thought about it... I need to buy books... I was planning a nice trip to Frankfurt for the motor show but I'm not so sure anymore

Tain ticket about 143 euros for 2 people, hotel, 198 for two days, and the entrance is 7 euros for a student... That is a LOT of money, plus I need a new camera for the day as well...

I go to a place called Vasalius, which is part of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, but it actually is an American institution... Confusing but true. So I don't really run on the Belgian times...

I wanna shoot myself... Plus my course schedule, which I finally got now, is horrid... Three days in a row I have classes at 8:30 meaning 6am wake-up. They go on for 3 hours and on Thursdays I have 4 classes non-stop, 6 hours. I can't have lunch or even to take a piss! The only good thing is Friday is completely off... It's either I'm going to drink all day or sleep... :x

Yeah, I just bought books ($400) for 4 of the 6 classes i'm signed up for. The sad thing is I only need 3 classes to graduate, but I guess I enjoy pain. I'll probably drop two of the classes though :-D

Ah... only two weeks of rain left (yeah, it's nice now.. but for how long) before I have to get back upto speed.. so nice when you're too broke to go on a holiday during the summer :x