I know it comes down to plain lazyness but...

JScullin

Car(s)
'00 Mercury Cougar, '13 Ford Fusion 2.0l Ecoboost
What are the odds of a link straight to the BT or HTTP links instead of clicking through 4 pages? :lol:

it dont bother me that much but making it a bit simpler would be nice.

I just worry about the main downloads.php getting really cluttered. Is it REALLY that hard to go to the details page? It's just one extra click. :p

I think the effort that went in to creating this thread will be more than all the clicks that you will ever need to perform to get the download going combined :) .

Look, I just want to get to the shows faster...and if I can shave 5 seconds off that then so be it. I guess it seems to take longer cause my computer is old.

Basicly I wish I could click the episode & have both agreements on the same page so I can click on the "I Agree" to the BT link.

BTW, I know we're not supposed to link these on SuprNova or similar sites, but occasionaly I see these get linked (directly) on Off-Topic.com and I'm curious if that's going to be a problem. Because that site can have the effect of a "slashdotting" on some servers.

JScullin said:
Look, I just want to get to the shows faster...and if I can shave 5 seconds off that then so be it. I guess it seems to take longer cause my computer is old.

Basicly I wish I could click the episode & have both agreements on the same page so I can click on the "I Agree" to the BT link.
The agreement only shows once per session, but I'll write in a cookie remember so it only asks you like monthly or something when I have a chance.

JScullin said:
BTW, I know we're not supposed to link these on SuprNova or similar sites, but occasionaly I see these get linked (directly) on Off-Topic.com and I'm curious if that's going to be a problem. Because that site can have the effect of a "slashdotting" on some servers.
Define directly. Like http://gear.viper007bond.com/getfile.php?.... or to ......2004.08.01.torrent ?

I don't care about people linking to getfile.php, but I do care about people linking directly to the torrent itself.

keep it the way it is.

more importantly is keeping the torrent link safe from spreading everywhere.