I know who the STIG is

CamoN

Car(s)
Smart Roadster Coup? '04
Let's bump this back up. So, regarding the interview with Damon Hill. What do you think. Does his breath smell like magnesium? :p

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
All that stuff with Damon... Dunno...

I was watching some old eps yesterday, all of them with the white stig, and sometimes I couldn't help noticing, that his height seems to vary a bit... At least on one occasion I thought, this racing suit is too small for that guy...

My new guess (like so many before me): various drivers...

Buba

karmavore

I'm surprised no one slips up during filiming -- esp during the "Star.." segment -- and says "Phil" or "Steve" instead of "The Stig."

Lucas.

toma_alimosh

Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
^even if they did, which is very unlikely, they'll repeat it and say it with the right "stig" line. They can edit their videos, you know, because they're not shot live.

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
So May just drives slow on the show to cover his true identity? That explains it :mrgreen:

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Electrastar~Indochine said:
I know who The Stig is, and I can proove it.

And so, the mystery is solved ...... ta da !!! :p
:lmao:

Electrastar~Indochine

Car(s)
Ava The Astra :-)
They used to sell T shirts on tg.com, I always fancied the one that had a silhouette of the 3 boys and the phrase "the tall, the short and the floppy haired one". :lol:

Anyway, I can't see them there anymore :(

fareway

Car(s)
BMW 316i E36
That was the black one!
Sweet jesus, sometimes i seriously wonder if people read shit..... then i remember i already know the answer :bangin:

jensked

Perry McCarthy says in the article:

" I think it?s a girl but I don?t know. Anyway there is a new Stiggy now! "

If it's a girl, it's probably Sabine ;-)...she was on the last Top Gear for 1 minute. I don't think even the BBC would fly over some one to put them in the show for 1 minute. She even didn't have anything to say...

On the other hand, I never thought of the Stig as a girl, simply because The Stig lookes like a man to me. No curves whatsoever.

Wooptidoop

You all gone bonkers! The Stig is an old guy, which you can clearly see by his choice of music. King Crimson, Pink Floyd, The Russian Filharmony...:)

Leppy

kanderson said:
clearly see by his choice of music
There was an article previous posted somewhere -- the stig's music is actually dubbed in afterward, not being played in the car when it's being raced.
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!!

haha I still can't get over how people thought it was the actual radio in the car haha.

Was there any truth that Damon Hill was stiggy bird?