I know who the STIG is

Someone won't be lasting very long here, I won't say any names but you know who I'm talking about... :whistle:

That someone needs to some deep breaths and calm down some. Most of the people here post for entertainment value, not to argue randomly at each other. We're all friendly to each other here, and you're not going to be friendly, either leave or be erm.. eradicated. :ban?:

BehindtheBrera said:
Two words, dude. Rugby Ashes. Cheap shot, sorry. My point was and isn't about the value of my information, as evidenced in my reply to peter3hg2. If I am proven wrong I promise to to start a brand new post in bog block caps announcing it to all memners of this forum. My beef is with the disparaging way in which No Boss reacted to my original post. We are all entitled to our opinion, as are you, but as a new member to this forum, and the biggest TG fan ever (ask me ANYTHING and I will back that up) I was wholeheartedly disappointed with such a primtive and childish reaction by a self-proclaimed "senior member. After all how grown up is "I heard from a friend of a guy, who know's this guy who owns a gas station at the edge of town, who always hangs out at the race track with a bunch of amatuer car racers....." Any moron can discount a post in this manner. My 5 year old daughter would have been more articulate....

BehindtheBrera said:
Hey, triumph, well done for introducing something sensible to this thread. As I said in my reply to watto, if and when I am proven wrong for certain I will SHOUT IT FROM THE RAFTERS. In the meantime if members such as your good self continue to show levels of resoect such as you have thus shown, rather than chucking their egos into the mix, perhas we can all get on with more pertinent topics?

BehindtheBrera said:
watto

BTW what is a noob? Is it some form of endangered marsupial? Hang on, no, that's Hammond.

BehindtheBrera said:
No Boss

Is your number of posts pertinent? Does circling it in red pen mean something? Is it some way of compensating for something, rather like people who buy Vipers or other phallic sports cars or is it merely, as I suspect, a bit of self-deprecatory humour? I drive a Multipla JTD btw. Nothing to compensate for there as mine, quite clearly, works fine!!! *s*

attention_whore3.jpg

Moderators here also have a thing with posting one time after another... you know, instead of just putting everything in one post.

And your point is? Enough with the veiled threats already. Have the nuts to say what you mean for goodness sake. I WAS being friendly, until some know-all with big opinions came over all billy-big-bollocks. I will apologise unreservedly for any offence caused as and when No Balls, sorry, No Boss, has the good grace to admit that his/her original reply to my virgin post was out of order, inflamatory, and downright unfirendly. I am here as a major fan of TG (sorry, but 5G is just a cheap rip-off IMHO) to share thoughts and ideas as are we all but to greet a first post in that manner is nothing but rude and justified (again IMHO) my subsequent reaction. I am TOTALLy calm, and actually somewhat amused by how seriously some of you guys are taking this whole thing. Why don't we all take a chill pill and get on with the job at hand?

No Boss

I STARTED this particular thread, so consider it my right to reply to each and every subsequent post as and when I see fit. Now, are you going to say "Oops, perhaps I was a bit heavy handed in my reply to this original post" or are you going to sit up there in your silicon tower full of your own impotence sorry importance?

BehindtheBrera said:
I STARTED this particular thread, so consider it my right to reply to each and every subsequent post as and when I see fit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You wanker.

Andrew911tt started this thread, not you!

Also, see the EDIT button? Use it. Thankyou.

BehindTheBrera. I know I'm also relatively new here, but I would like to take the time to hand down some seasoned advice I have discovered in my short stay in this forum:

Stop being a cock.

That's right. Respect the senior members, don't make double, triple, or (in your case) quadruple posts, and admit it when you're wrong, or at the very least argue in a civil manner.

And let's stop the flaming and get on with the topic at hand.

Peroduarocks said:
BehindTheBrera. I know I'm also relatively new here, but I would like to take the time to hand down some seasoned advice I have discovered in my short stay in this forum:

Stop being a cock.

That's right. Respect the senior members, don't make double, triple, or (in your case) quadruple posts, and admit it when you're wrong, or at the very least argue in a civil manner.

And let's stop the flaming and get on with the topic at hand.

He's been reported to Viper in the IRC. We don't need people like him around here ruining the community.

And for Viper, a premature:
http://img57.imageshack.**/img57/3858/okbozk9bb.jpg

^^ :lol: :lol:

No Boss, you're an idiot :lol: :lol: :p

OK, sorry to all of you guys for breaching rules that appear nowhere on this site about multiple post etc. No Boss has run to tell teacher so we all know he/she she is the class snitch. I came on here to look for music, and by chucking my two pen'th in about the Stig I have ended up being villified. As a former audience member (hence the name - and blue shirt, chinos and seriously cheesy grin) i am a HUUUGGGEEE fan and not out to tick anyone off, but No Boss seemed to me to have a major agenda that simply got on my tits. Kick me off here if it really matters to you, but take with that the fact that opinion is nothing to fear,

And on that bombshell,

later,

matt

Well that was an interesting two pages of reading...

BehindtheBrera - read back through the last two pages, you're the one that jumped and kicked off the flaming, and it was in response to a post that wasn't even quoting you but rather another member - E32.

fbc said:
Well that was an interesting two pages of reading...

BehindtheBrera - read back through the last two pages, you're the one that jumped and kicked off the flaming, and it was in response to a post that wasn't even quoting you but rather another member - E32.

Don't worry fbc, after a bloody hilariously insecure PM from BehindtheBrera, he's banned himself.

And thats the end of that chapter. We will have no more flamming here please. I hope you have resolved your e-punchup. If you haven't, maybe chat to each other via PM or something. Personally - I wouldn't because I'd be mature enough to just 'let it go'. Its an internet forum for christs sake and you'll never meet these people in real life so just get over it.

No Boss said:
Am I the only one that feels the mass of our 12-16 year old demographic congregates in this topic??
HEY! :lol:

watto said:
X2 :p

Wow, I'm glad I missed that little flame war - at least you guys could have told me, I would have brought the stuff to make s'mores!

Blind_Io said:
Wow, I'm glad I missed that little flame war - at least you guys could have told me, I would have brought the stuff to make s'mores!
Told you? Its the "I know who the STIG is" thread...you should have known :lol:

Well he was a nice chap.
Probably about 12 I would think.

No Boss said:
SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
watto said:
X2 :p

I go out for a lovely dinner with my girl and come back to comments like these... oh you guys.

:mrgreen:
You know, we :wub: ya ;-)

You would see a difference in the shape of the driver if he was wearing a really tight suit on.

But from what I seen the racing suit stig uses is quite big so you wount see that much of a difference.

You could always get 1 pic of the stig from each car he tested and see if you can spot a difference.

If you can then it means my theory is right on the money.