I bet that the blond guy in Hot Metal is the stig
They just seem the same

No real proof but thats what i think

Andrew911tt-bscap0006.jpg

Andrew911tt-bscap0008.jpg

Andrew911tt-bscap0011.jpg

that would be too easy...
probably just a production guy

OMG that's exactly what I thought of when I watched hot metal!!!
I can't believe someone else thought of that!

I dunno... he seems too young to be the Stig, eh? I always imagined him to be an old balding retired former F1 or atleast British Touring Car or LeMans driver.

The odd thing is I can imagine a helmet on that guy and he'd look just like the stig. This guy tilts his head down like the stig, well not sure if its the helmet that makes it look like his head is tilting forward.

I don?t think so at all. I?ve seen that guy before in one of the other videos Jeremy has made.

The Stig is a femous guy who CAN drive for real. The old stig was a real racedriver and since the new stig is even faster then him I?m sure that he also is a real racedriver and we would recognice him.

Phix said:
I dunno... he seems too young to be the Stig, eh? I always imagined him to be an old balding retired former F1 or atleast British Touring Car or LeMans driver.

he did a 1:46 if I remember correctly in the liana

Right... 1:46, was the old stig, though... New one could be a sec faster???

Well It think a car as crappy as the liana might mask differences between drivers, specially when we're talkin about differences between pro drivers and amateurs, not every guy who sets a quick time in the liyana can handle the acceleration of a ferrari enzo for example. Everything happens a lot more quickly in a fast car. And it takes a lot more skill to extract every last drop of performance from a super car, so even if there is a 2 second difference between the "rubber face guy" and the stig in the liyana, you can expect that to be 10 sec in a CGT or an Enzo :)

Wouldn't that guy's name be in the credits then, if someone could just go through them, google search on the ones that stand out..?