I know who the STIG is

No I won't:p
And when I do that it's 40km/h difference, I lose my liscense when going 50km/h too fast. When I go twice the speed that is allowed I will also lose my car...

Hope this cheered you up Daniel :lol:

J/k :wink:

Do it on a red light then!

A guy I know did that in LA and went to prison for it for 3 days. He told the Policeman that he was fat and stupid. The same guy had an act in Titanic btw. He is the Swedish guy that is about to punch Leonardo in the Poker game scene. :wink:

Really? :roll: You think she's hot?
That's bad though, when she sais "Oooohhh Ultra Kool Dude, I wanna have sex with you NOWW"

Then that's Incest!! :p

Jostyrostelli said:
Really? :roll: You think she's hot?
That's bad though, when she sais "Oooohhh Ultra Kool Dude, I wanna have sex with you NOWW"

Then that's Incest!! :p

It's by marriage though...so you know :twisted:

Daniel said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ultra_Kool_Dude, whats your name anyhow? Arnold ll?
My real name is Ultra Kool Dude...Really...I swear!

hehe! Well, I personally don't believe in incest - although it's a sick prospect to do one's siblings, I think that it should be legal, the goverment shouldn't have influence on who you fall in love with, although procreation is a different subject altogether. No more slack-jawed yokels please :p

I definately see your point Overheat. But siblings get mutant children. SOm maybe getting a child should be illegal, but adopting ok? The Government shouldnt say whats ok when it comes to you love life, I agree on that.

And I dont have a sister so dont give me shit. :D

My point exactly Daniel - I think a caring couple of siblings would definately adopt anyway. We're walking a dodgy ground with this conversation anyway, let's hope Justin doesn't pass :p