I know who the STIG is

:lol: i have spent so much time reading all of the pages in this thread in hope to find out who the new stig is but after 19 pages, we still don't have any idea who he could be lol..

oh well i guess some things are better of left a secret :)

ugh, i'm 20 today... no longer a teenager :(

haha enjoy it. I lost something very important on my 20th... ;)

I think the stig's mystery is best left unsolved

karan812 said:

what ? u lost ur backdoor virginity ? just joking

karan812 said:

Did your loose your house keys or wallet? Thats really bad luck on your birthday...

karan812 said:

Considering you posted it about it on a random Internet forum... I'd say you lost your mind. :lol:

julian bailey was the Stig on top gear when they did the celeb challenge on 28th April for episode 1 of the new series 7th may - i was even lucky enough to get Justin Hawkins and Les ferdinands autographs!!! damon hill was stig for gordon ramsay on show 2 and philip glenister on show 3 May. How do i know????????? i was there when he crashed the koenigzegg on show 2 record in dunsfold on 10th may. i did four weeks work in the top gear office in white city so got to go on shoots with jezza and the boys - **cking brilliant! i don't think they use more than 2 stigs. Damon is the main one and julian stands in when hes not free.
I heard that some bloke called ben did it as a stand in once last year but no one in the office seemed to remember him and they used another stig in norway. so there!!!! the truth is here!! once and for all.

I think this qoute is very close to the truth.
I have a close friend that works in the Koenigsegg factory that also confirms that different people are the stig.

Edit: This text from wikipedia quotes almost the same thing that my friend told me about the driver of the koenigsegg:
"Comedian Jimmy Carr finally told all during his 'Off the telly' tour. At the London event, he was asked by a member of the audience who the Stig was, and without hesitation said, "Well, it used to be Damon Hill, now it's some rally driver." This recieved an "Oooooh" from the audience, after which he said, "Yeah, I signed a contract with BBC not to release that information, but so what, I've also got a contract with Channel 4."

My friend didn't know his name but he said that it was a rally driver

More of the same BS from the last 20 pages. Unless someone comes up with some hard proof ie photo of stig without helmet on, i won't believe anyone, especially when it's "my friend says" kinda story.

Well everybody has a free choice to believe what they want and I agree with you thath it is no hard proof but do you really think it is that impossible that it is true?

My suggestion is that this thread gets locked until we know because if people don't like the spceulations, why then have a thread about it?

david-o said:
Well everybody has a free choice to believe what they want and I agree with you thath it is no hard proof but do you really think it is that impossible that it is true?

My suggestion is that this thread gets locked until we know because if people don't like the spceulations, why then have a thread about it?
It's not impossible no. It's also not impossible that its my next door neighbour. This has been going for 20 months and it usually has about a page of speculation, gets ignored for another month till some noob brings it back up again.

well then, I'm sorry for bringin this corps alive but yet again, why isn't this thread looked if it is forbidden to make a post without a picture of the stig (or the stigs) without their helmets?

david-o said:
...why isn't this thread looked...

it's not locked so that n00bs don't start a new thread about this ;)

We don't mind, just try to avoid what happened to BehindtheBrera in the last 3 pages and I'm sure you'll be fine. Oh and :welcome:

Ok ok, once would have been enough.

This fourm has been glitchy recently, I've seen a lot of triple, quadruple posts knocking about.