I know who the STIG is

IF you read, Jeremys Sunday times articles i think it says something like i got back from the USA two days ago, or yesterday or something. So if you find out when he wrote it (not when it was published, might be the same day) you could work out when they came back. But they arnt stupid im sure they all wouldnt fly together. That would be too obvious.

This might be totaly wrong, but BBC do they release information about where the money goes? could you look at pay checks and who gets what because they would probably be paying him. But they might not give that much detail. Also im sure they would be able to hide that information. Just write down somone in the crew getting more than they actually do, and yeah.

figuring it out would spoil the fun.....

llpc60 said:
figuring it out would spoil the fun.....
I agree. The Stig is like Darth Vader; he's cool because he's not really a person, just a mysterious figure.

KaJuN said:
The Stig is like Darth Vader; he's cool because he's not really a person, just a mysterious figure.

Do you know anything about Star Wars? :lol: Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker (a person), he isn't that mysterious.

matt_shaw said:
Do you know anything about Star Wars? :lol: Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker (a person), he isn't that mysterious.

That's not true! That's impossible!

LOL, maybe the stig is clarksons father.

man the more we discuss this or the more i read ur comments.. the more i wanna find out who this guy is.

after watchin some of the episodes i know that the stig is a white person, howd i figure that out? well if u look closely theres a lil gap thats uncovered under his helmet and above his jacket... still tho that narrows down the possibilities to almost 10 million people :D.

WERE GETTING THERE...

Get BBC's payroll and check the Top Gear department where you exclude all the names listed in the credits and then process the rest.

Or...
Turn out at Dunsfold Park in masses hiding in the fringes, and then when the team goes to film a segment with The Stig everyone zerg rushes him and rips his helmet off.

We'll meet by the north fence October 10th for further planning.
Could be a while so bring a thermos of coffee and something warm to wear.
And check your digital cameras too...

matt_shaw said:
That's it! The Stig is Darth Vader!

:lol:, zerg rush.

Dr. Blau said:
Or...
Turn out at Dunsfold Park in masses hiding in the fringes, and then when the team goes to film a segment with The Stig everyone zerg rushes him and rips his helmet off.
Hahahah, I can picture that :lol:

EvilSTi7 said:
guys, i hate to break it to you, but the stig's identity has been uncovered (this is for real, so if you dont want to know who the stig is then dont click on it)

http://img238.imageshack.**/img238/3194/stigqe8.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stig

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but you're an idiot.

http://img521.imageshack.**/img521/3037/untitleddl2.png

Search before posting. Besides, we all know the Stig is Carlos Mencia, or Big Bird. But, the juries still out on that...

matt_shaw said:

I guess I was referring to the old series of movies where you actually don't know who he is til the end. I'm a bit old fashioned. I like the suspense of wondering who's under that suit.

The Stig is also like James Bond. Same character all along, but still cool no matter who the man playing him is. (Unless of course it happens to be a man named Tim or George) :lol:

Most people interested in Top Gear know that for the first two seasons "The Stig" was Perry McCarthy.

McCarthy's "Black Stig" was killed off, when he supposedly drove off the end of the British aircraft carrier HMS Invincible after failing to brake in time.

Heikki Kovalainen (the Renault F1 test driver) has confirmed he drove the Renault R24 F1 car around the track in the 2004 series, clothed as the Stig.

While there have been rumours that The Stig is Damon Hill or Ben Collins, in January 2006 The Daily Express published this article confirming the identity of The Stig as forma Formula 1 driver Julian Bailey.

taken from another forum, please give me the right way to answer some of this shite!

Ben Collins is part of Vroom Vroom s02e01.

If he really is the stig, would he feature on a rival car show? Of course, might be a move of brilliance to hide his identity ast the stig.

He is part of a feature called 'Fat Cats vs small fries'. 4 cars from large manufacturers vs 4 cars from small british manufacturers. Each host picks one, then a test (most lateral G in a bend in that episode). Ben Collins drives both cars. Dunno if he will be the driver in future episodes, but as the show is really bad I dont think I will be watching...

I'd laugh if it ended up being Clarkson's wife. We don't know much about her, cept that she loves driving fast right?