I made candy

The only thing I could make is pop tarts :cry: I suck at cooking

I know, eh? The stuff you buy from the store (Kellogg's brand) is too sweet in my opinion... so you can only eat one. You make them yourself and you can eat the whole thing.

I'll make some more since the ones from before went bad and I'll take pictures, although they'll be half as exciting as the mgkdk's pictures.

jayjaya29 said:
^^ Yeah man, those a crazy good. You gotta make a whole batch for yourself and just pig out. Oh yeah.

Shawn_230 said:
I know, eh? The stuff you buy from the store (Kellogg's brand) is too sweet in my opinion... so you can only eat one. You make them yourself and you can eat the whole thing.

I'll make some more since the ones from before went bad and I'll take pictures, although they'll be half as exciting as the mgkdk's pictures.

Just add some wacky food coloring or something to liven them up, or how about throwing a handful of Fruity Pebbles in? mmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Says the guy who can't even make eggs... :thumbsdown:

Shawn_230 said:
Says the guy who can't even make eggs... :thumbsdown:

Hey, just cause I can't cook it doesn't mean I'm not creative in the planning process :lol:

I am not trying to be mean here but those "bananas" actually look like a big pile of crap with some white bits thrown in.

We all thought that, but you actually had to go out and say it?

:bmwpoo:

Shawn_230 said:
We all thought that, but you actually had to go out and say it?

:bmwpoo:

Yeah, and just be thankful it doesn't taste like that :D A lot of foods taste better than they actually look.

http://img140.imageshack.**/img140/2375/20060322000398sx.jpg

http://img58.imageshack.**/img58/7848/20060322000404zi.jpg

Wow, you got some hairy hands bro :D

You can tell from that fuzzy picture? But yes I do, I'm like a chimp... but most Iranians are (the women too...).

:yucky:

I'm still waiting for the shipping information mdkdk...:)

Fess up. I need some candy :p.

^ Well you didn't leave your address :p and with all this birdflu the marshmallows are off limits (contain eggwhites).

mgkdk said:
^ Well you didn't leave your address :p and with all this birdflu the marshmallows are off limits (contain eggwhites).

What bird flu?? :p

Pfff....:lol:

First reaction when I saw the title was "I dunno any guys who make candy"
And then I saw the author :)

Single life is awesome, but it has its cons....

v0od0o said:
Single life is awesome, but it has its cons....

Yeah, every man gets a sweet tooth now and then :)

You did make candy earlier, didn't you? Something with blue marshmellows?
Looks all pretty yummy... ;-)

jeffy777 said:
The only thing I could make is pop tarts :cry: I suck at cooking

I can't even cook them, mine are always undercooked because I get really impatient. (I know I only have to wait about two minutes :lol:)

Damn that candy looks nice...