I made it onto the Speed Channel!

Shentar

Car(s)
06 Porsche Cayman S, 90 Miata
Its really silly, but I was pretty stoked when I watched the race and saw myself on camera.

I'm the guy who arrives on the back of the tow truck, pulls a chain out of the back of the tow truck, and attach it to the back of the RX8. Yellow top with grey sleeves, and white pants.

[video=youtube;Bf4ExX-IPyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf4ExX-IPyg[/video]

Hahahahaha, nice!

Congrats! That is pretty cool even if it's just for a short time. And it was during a race, so even better.

So how does a peripheral port 20b sound in real life? :)

Lookin good dawg!

Well technically, NASCAR owns the Grand Am Rolex series.. so in a way it was NASCAR. ;) Thanks all. Its my 5 seconds of fame. I'm going for 15 minutes, but in 5 second increments.

Any job where you get to ride around in the back of a pickup truck is awesome. Any job where you get to hang out at a race track is awesome. Therefore, even before TV, this is double-awesome.

Any job where you get to ride around in the back of a pickup truck is awesome. Any job where you get to hang out at a race track is awesome. Therefore, even before TV, this is double-awesome.
THIS. They're not hiring, are they? :lol:

Well, if he-he opens a thread everytime she's on Top Gear there would be no other threads than those... :p