Ownership Verified: I made "Someone Else's Problem" my own - 2006 VW Eos

Well I am glad for you but I was promised more cursing and failure..... Boooo for fixing it so quickly!
Yeah those vlog were way too restrained and sensible - should've done with more shouting at the thing to make it work! :D

The world needs more colorful cars.
Purple, isotope green, yellow, etc.

Yeah those vlog were way too restrained and sensible - should've done with more shouting at the thing to make it work! :D
You're right. This was entirely too quiet for Thomas.

Well I am glad for you but I was promised more cursing and failure..... Boooo for fixing it so quickly!
I know! The nerve to start a channel, get shirts and stuff set up, and then fix it before I can wear my damn sweatshirt. Goddamnit. ?

Well I'm sorry for the lack of despair, but I'm not exactly going to complain, and I still gotta fix up smaller things. And all the trim and stuff ?. And I have to, or shall try to, better align the trunk lid.. Then we still have to find out if it leaks or not, which is not uncommon among early Eos, or Eos in general..

And if I had more space, like.. Any, I might even get another questionable decision ?. Although this needs to be done first, or at least the A3 sold.. Or. Maybe I should find another broken roof Eos, but that feels like begging for a major issue that would be overly expensive ??

You know you want to...

67881079_10157597933233653_3956531122979995648_n.jpg

I actually think the VW purple @93Flareside posted on the last page would be great, with black roof sticks. Would look really modern. Not sure how it would work with the chrome on the nose though.

Anyway you lot are assuming that it won't all explode into a shower of broken plastic within a couple of weeks. Credit to Thomas for figuring it out though.

Kelly hasn't seen any of these yet but has ruled out purple of any kind already, so...
Tell her she'll have a confirmed buyer when she's tired of it.

Tell her she'll have a confirmed buyer when she's tired of it.
You'll have the Ringmeet gayest car award in the bag, that's for sure. ?

0FC6BD89-772E-4029-8B15-1EAD5DAE3AC2.jpeg

I read a comment on Telegram (you'll remain nameless :p) that the 2D template wasn't very good for visualising, so I did a 3D one.

Here is the 3D one. The first image I found had a blacked out roof and front so I went with it, I think it's a great look.

Anyway. GREEN.

EosGreen.jpg

I'd drive this. I think the VW colour above might have a little more yellow in it but I can't be arsed to change it. Thomas needs to find black trim and a set of these wheels too.

AF05AE18-F1AC-4439-B668-8C70A01CEA38.jpeg

B7219F93-66BF-4491-8A3E-CC7349C34DAC.jpeg

I just like trying these now. Porsche blue was pretty easy but trying to get a metallic look is difficult. I tried but I'm tired and the colours keep looking different. :LOL:

EosChargerBlue.jpg

EosPorscheBlue.jpg

I will say nothing

1619889109827.png