Ownership Verified: I made "Someone Else's Problem" my own - 2006 VW Eos

TIL

07BAE2FE-2331-4627-8C9F-3D25D3DED048.jpeg

Maybe that is just me, but I am not a big fan of the whole "use German in english context" kinda deal that is kind of popular.. Realistically though, that might not be a bad idea, since I can't deny being German, living in Germany, and having a German accent afterall.. :ROFLMAO:

Should just ask this generator:

How bad can the suggestions be? .. *plays with it* ... "Incubator wrenching" ??!?!?!? ???! ...

???!?!?!?!

?

Well, I officially renamed and rebranded the channel to Condition: Cheap ?

And in a before-bed-decision I also accidentally
www.conditioncheap.com
www.condition.cheap

For now just pointing at the channel.. Which I can't get a custom URL for until I have 100 subs ?

????

8FCF09AB-C0FC-4AA9-A150-509FD4DB65A2.jpeg

Leakage thoughts...

- windows: there should be tiny horizontal lines near the top of the window to guide adjustment of their top position, it's supposed to go into the upside-down-U-shaped seals a bit. If they're a bit low they're easier to open if it's freezing, but more prone to leakage.
- A-pillar: the piping likes to get grimey and blocky, further reducing the throughput it can take from the internal (= below the sunroof seals) Regenrinne, which can overflow and make the horizontal beams leak... I've had that when a bit of debris was caught between the seals of the sunroof :(
- general: you won't be able to pressure-washer-proof it.
- Gleitmittel: the worst that can happen with over-application is significant Schmierfilm developing, purely cosmetic.

That linkage flopping around looked like something from the 'Customer states' videos. Clearly the car is suffering from an Arnold Rimmer kind of affliction where it's rejecting all the nice things happening to it by counteracting repairs with new problems.