• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

I need a new mouse!

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
Well I have had that cheap Microsoft basic optical mouse since a few years but now it seems like it's acting up. Sometimes it disconnects for like 1 seconds, just like if it was losing signal, I hear the USB *beep* of Windows, then it's back. I tried with another USB port and it's still doing it...

I guess it's time for a new mouse? Or should I try something to fix it before?

I can't believe how fucking expensive they are, I don't want to pay more than $40 CAD before taxes for that!

So I could buy the same shit I had for $15 and I looked at others, but there's not many choices, I found the Logitech MX500 High Performance Mouse. It's $60 at one store, and $35 at the other! So I think it could be quite a deal since Logitech themselves list it as $40 USD!

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products...,CONTENTID=4998

Oh BTW, It needs to be corded, I don't want cordless stuff, anyway it wouldn't fit in my budget.

I think I had one logitech mouse before, it worked well, is anyone using that model? is it good?

I've read somewhere that it is a production flaw. The cable inside the cord is not designed right so it breaks and looses signal. Have you tried getting a replacement from MS ? They might give you one since it's a known issue.

If you're going to buy a new one get the Logitech. I'm using the previous model and it's really good.

Logitech MX1000. Atleast that's what I'd get. 8)

Wired: MX510 :)

They had no 510, I bought the MX500, at the Futureshop store it was listed at $59.99 I was like WTF! it's $34.99 on your website, he checked and it was really that price, so I was happy. :)

post-11-1110567569.jpg

It works well

I got a MX 700 the week it came out... Great mouse!!!
Never go for soemthing else than Logitech in mice...

Buba

Great choice. I've got the MX700 (wireless) and ordered the MX510 for my laptop. I guess they are the best choice around.

crumbled tissuepaper next to the screen.... What have you been up to Ren? :lol: :lol:

jasonchiu said:
and it looks like he only lasted 1min 59 sec lol.........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jasonchiu said:
and it looks like he only lasted 1min 59 sec lol.........
:lol: That is fucking hilarious! :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, I can't last long when I think about you! ;)

no, there's blood on it, the air was fucking dry and my nose went crazy :?

I have a wireless optical mouse thats shit...its too small for the palm of my hand... I'm trying to find a new one... I liked the Microsoft one I had before... maybe I'll just dig it up... my hands turn numb after 3hrs of Live for speed holding such a bloody small laptop mouse