I need an invitation to demonoid.com

toma_alimosh

Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
Hey you guys, I've been trying to get this for a while, but now it's really itching me. It's always because whenever I search for a torrent, there's always something on demonoid that you can't find anywhere else, although their torrents do get out, the bad thing is when their torrents come out and the whole project consists of multiple torrents.

That being said, I've found one of those projects that spread over 4 torrents and only 3 of those got out to other torrent sites. And I can't do anything with 3 parts of an archive if you know what I mean.

So ... anybody have an account there that can give me an invite?:rolleyes:

Check your pm.
While we're on this topic, does anyone have an invite to oink.me.uk?
I want to get me some lossless music...

I often see people asking for invites to this site. Why do you need them?
Because registration is closed to limit members. So the only way of getting in is via invite.

Diwana rocks!:mrgreen:

Yes, but still, why do you need them?

Demonoid ain't the best tracker anyway :tease:

Yes, but still, why do you need them?

Demonoid ain't the best tracker anyway :tease:
Because demonoid has some torrents that the others don't, and those torrents are usually guarded so nobody else has them. Sometimes they do leak out, sometimes they don't ... so having membership expands your torrent resources, and if you really need some of the exclusive content, then you need the membership. For example: read my first post here. content can't be found on other trackers and needs more than 1 torrent to work, some of those torrents didn't leak out of demonoid.

may I have an invite to demoniod and the lossless music place

debbieblissbaby.jpg

PLZ?

Can I get in on an invite to demonoid? Just yesterday I found a torrent that I wanted and couldn't get it :(

I'm registered at Demonoid. How would I go about sending someone an invite? Wait, i found it, but it says "No invitation codes found" Sorry....:(

Alright I already got two invites, Vladmitu I didnt use your code so feel free to give it to someone else, thanks!

The registration is open every Friday, so just remember to join on Friday. That's how I got in.

I've been trying to get an account on this site for ages, I?m just to retarded to figure out that they open registrations on Fridays, but that said if anyone?s got an invitation code id be happy to register with it... please:love: