I NEED SEEDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll help seed.. i can probably get away with around 3-5 mbit of traffic without anyone noticing :)

let me know

No offense to the new guys, but this topic is 4 months old. We currently don't need seeders to start things off, as there are plenty of them already. If you want to do your part, just keep your BitTorrent client open after you are finished d/ling. That in itself is a great help.

Well, kinda. Initial seeders are helpful, but frankly I don't wanna give out the FTP passwords to someone with 1 post. ;)

So yes, the best thing you could do is after you download it, continue uploading for a while as well as seeding an past episodes that need it. ;)

SiR_dude said:
No offense to the new guys, but this topic is 4 months old. We currently don't need seeders to start things off, as there are plenty of them already. If you want to do your part, just keep your BitTorrent client open after you are finished d/ling. That in itself is a great help.

This is happening so much lately! It's getting quite funny. :p

I think Viper needs to write a script into the forum so the date stamp on really old threads turns bold and flashes blue and red. :lol:

:lol:

i guess now you need plenty of seeders(if ever) because there are 4new episodes, 3weeks fg:s and one tg. i was in army those 2weeks that are missing and a bit of happy that i did not loose an episode;)

last time i tried to download the Top Gear file it took 12hrs+ and by the time i got it all i upload more then 1gig, thought i was the only seeding

Cleric said:
last time i tried to download the Top Gear file it took 12hrs+ and by the time i got it all i upload more then 1gig, thought i was the only seeding

This is more likely to be a firewall issue.

SiR_dude said:
Yeah, there has to be a connection prob/issue on your end. I have basic DSL, and one ep doesn't take NEAR that, at 70 kb/s

Possible since i was downloading at "1kb/s" basically the whole time.

Make sure to set your max upload speed to only like 80% of your actual max upload. Downloading requires some upload bandwidth.

I just seeded all my vids and I maxed out at around 1,300 kB/s total upload. I would do it all day long, but the hard drive on my laptop would fry.

I'd be interested in sharing files, but my connection isn't that fast only about 30kB/s. The one thing I've got is diskspace to share from, which is between 150GB - 250GB, so if you think this slow space would be usefull drop me a message

Old topic. I've got plenty of official seeders now, but of course everyone is encouraged to seed past torrents. :)

Thanks anyway.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.