I need you advice, NOW

ohoooohoo J?germeister and red bull!

OdditySoftware_85_3875.png

"JAGAH BOMBZ! JAGAH BOMBZ! JAGAH BOMBZ!"

Is j?germeister considered a strong drink in the states? And mixing it with red bull is just nasty.

Blind, if you want Danzka i think i can find some (as could most of the europeans).

Is j?germeister considered a strong drink in the states? And mixing it with red bull is just nasty.

Blind, if you want Danzka i think i can find some (as could most of the europeans).

I don't think it is. I don't consider anything below 40% as strong.

When I moved into my new apartment, I found several empty bottles of Jager.

So Jager is not cool then? :( I mean I quite like it myself, I really like mixing it with orange juice actually. I tried mixing it with Vodka once and got drunk real fast. :lol:

Here's a suggestion: don't drink anything unless you actually have a reason to drink (like to celebrate w friends), not just because you turned 21. unless your friends are all under age and can't drink w you, then collect money from all of them. buy a bunch of beer and liquor and then have a house party.

I don't know much about alcohol, but why is illegal to sell/buy? Just super powerful stuff or what?

It's illegal in the US because it contains wormwood (Artemisia absinthium). Sometimes it's erroneously called a liqueur, it's actually liquor (no sugar added during bottling). The wormwood in the brew is known to cause hallucinogenic effects. It was outlawed in much of Europe until the 1990s, when a reexamination of the claims against the drink occured and many nations lifted the ban.

If Black Label is available in your area, that's the classic drink for 18/21 depending on country.

black label is really very good. just don't shoot it...that's a waste.