I posted this photo on a Top Gear Youtube video, and the BBC weren't happy.

sdfdgdfgd

As per usual, watching Top Gear videos on Youtube, I became annoyed by the stupid "OMG, is this staged!" comments by people who have no idea how TV works.

I was aware of a photo though, which shed some light on one particular video - the Parkour vs. Motorcycle race around Television Centre.

This one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm5wQvAuaVE

I posted the following photo, explaining that of course it was staged, and anyone who is familiar with TVC will know they were jumping from one end of the building to the next.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/feyip...8aF-e2nLHA-mr4GmF-8UoNwB-8UoNsk-8UrUxQ-e2nuhj

Not my Flickr account or photo BTW.

But the BBC not only deleted my comment, but they also tried to hack my Gmail account. I was locked out due to "suspicious activity" and remote login attempts.

Someone is very paranoid about keeping the dream alive....

And your point is?

The BBC tried to hack your account? I know there are some who like to call the BBC communists because they're right wing nut cases mostly but that doesn't mean the BBC is the remnants of the former Soviet Union.

[...] But the BBC not only deleted my comment, but they also tried to hack my Gmail account. [...]

The suspicion of a link between these two events is purely speculative.

I became annoyed by the stupid "OMG, is this staged!" comments [...] I posted the following photo, explaining that of course it was staged
You likely just pissed off a random fanboy who then "reported" your post and tried to "hack" your google account.

Want some advice? Leave the youtube comment section. Don?t comment there. Don?t read anything there. It?s the scum of the internet that meets there. You want nothing to do with that.

I strongly dislike the whole "BBC are communists" nonsense. I'm just saying it isn't totally out of the question that some social media intern/lackey would try to find out who was taking photos of a closed set when they shouldn't be.

I realise the fanboy theory is probably far more likely. It just seems odd that there's endless comments on there slating Top Gear/the BBC which aren't deleted, but posting a link to that photo was, within hours.

And yes, agreed on YT comments. I don't normally bother, hence registering a fake account simply to do so, but I thought people would appreciate the "behind the scenes" glimpse.

The photo was interesting, the tin foil hat stuff less so.

Wilman went on record years ago saying that everything they show is real, but not necessarily true. In other words they don't actually fake things but they do exercise a certain amount of artistic licence.

There was a video of the first version of parkour they did showing how it was filmed.