I present you: The Gemballa OHMYGODMYEYESMAKEITSTOPICAN'TTAKEITANYMORE

What the??

Because the Cayenne isn't ugly enough....

The paint isn't helping either.

i am with racingfan1 on this... from the front fucking awesome... but the back leaves alot to be desired...

The other way around.

The Front is one of the most hideous things ever created by man, the rear is decent.

The other way around.

The Front is one of the most hideous things ever created by man, the rear is decent.

This man speaks truth.

I didn't think the Cayenne could get any more pointless.

So aside from the obvious Cayenne...the back end actually reminds me of the 08 STI... quite a bit.

I hate love hate it.

After thinking for a few moments how on earth I could like it, I finally got it:
It doesn?t look like a 911 at all, and that?s the reason I hate Cayennes. This one is modified enough to not make me think someone stretched an inflatabe 911 over a large SUV and therefore I like it.

Flamesuit [ON]

:ph34r:

After thinking for a few moments how on earth I could like it, I finally got it:
It doesn?t look like a 911 at all, and that?s the reason I hate Cayennes. This one is modified enough to not make me think someone stretched an inflatabe 911 over a large SUV and therefore I like it.

Flamesuit [ON]

:ph34r:

I love it for its obscenity and insanity. It's something that makes no excuses, that makes no jokes whatsoever. All it does is go RAWR and go fast.

And it looks nothing like a 911.

A Cayenne looks like someone reversed a 911 into a shed. If you hit that shed with an axe, it's not gonna get prettier. The end. :)

manatee.jpg

it's rad to the power of sick multiplied by awesome :p no really, this is the kind of car that I'd be ashamed to get out of in a crowded area..

Look past the matte grey, then the true magnitude of the fail will become apparent I'd say. Something with that magnitude of fail needs to be chucked into the nearest black hole, stat.

That makes me want to kick puppies, and tell children there is no Santa Claus... WTF???

I just found out that it has massive power and has the option to be rear drive only. I kinda like it (if I ignore the front)