I present you: The Gemballa OHMYGODMYEYESMAKEITSTOPICAN'TTAKEITANYMORE

I just found out that it has massive power and has the option to be rear drive only. I kinda like it (if I ignore the front)

Hey, you know what else does?

porsche-911-997-gt261.jpg

Meh. It is too slow for how outrageous it looks. 0-60 in 4.6 just isn't fast enough for something that expensive and crazy.

I hate love hate it.

I'm with him about this one. Except more like hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love love-hate.

Its one of those cars that you hate to love, but love to hate.

DULAGH

that is the noise I made

What's with the random tail lights? It looks like a Ferrari SUV form the back with those lights; looks like they came straight off of a 575.

I also love those handle bars the put for the passengers to hold on to! :lol:

Last edited:
Looks quite badass but I'd rather get myself A 911 Turbo, STI, M5 a R8 and a Range Rover. Just think about it, you could get all of those for the price of this thing.

This thing is so wrong, it's almost right. Almost.

that this is SO ugly...i actually like it :D

It's either fucking scary, or really fucking ugly. I just don't quite know... :O

Coming to a football club near you.

This is probably what happened at the Design studio.
"help...call...doctor...having...seizure...must finish...car..design..I voted for Nader...I hat you all!!!"

This is upthere with Sleeping with ones mother,doing a drive by at a preschool and the Edsel!! as the worst things a human can do

I'd like to be given this car because I'll be able to drive it completely without mercy.

Gemballa boardroom, last year...

"So, we need to produce a vehicle that will be recession proof, uglier than sin, and do the sprint to 60 in under 5 seconds while hauling three chavs."

<engineers sprint to the Cayenne-uglifying station>

The exhaust pipes look like booster rockets. And the interior seems to be made out of one, very ugly bath towel :p