I reckon we should have an end of year Finalgear Awards thread!

Danny Tran

or <br /><div class="bigusername">Tranny Dan?</div
.... with an organisation similar to the Top 100 cars thread, but with various categories, winners and nominees!

It's one of my favorite segments in Top Gear and it shouldn't be too hard: I've seen some of the funniest writing on these boards.

It'd get boring giving all the awards to me after a while.

But hey, if you want to give it a shot then go for it...PM me for my PO Box # if you want to start handing out cash prizes.

It'd get boring giving all the awards to me after a while.

But hey, if you want to give it a shot then go for it...PM me for my PO Box # if you want to start handing out cash prizes.

Haha, someone very presumptuous.

I think holding this 'Final Gear Award' ceremony is a great idea as we'd be able to see all the great 'Final Gear moments' we've had in the past year, half-year, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, lolleafspringz, wat?

But that's just me being nostalgic...

Last edited:
Well, I've got one already

Most lolspringz references in a completely unrelated topic

I think jpg. of the year should go to KaJuN for his Walkie Mr Bondie or whatever - that was pure. fucking. gold. winage.

He should at least get a nomination!

Honorable mention to thedguy for posting that pic of ambermorn that made the whole 'random thoughts' thread go fucko-bazoo.

Ah, memories. :lol:

I nominate this thread for "most fun/best hippy-flaming/best whatever-applies-here"

I think jpg. of the year should go to KaJuN for his Walkie Mr Bondie or whatever - that was pure. fucking. gold. winage.

He should at least get a nomination!
:lol: I came here to suggest a "Whoring it Out" award and nominate myself for using that picture a few times already. It was much more popular than I could have ever dreamed.