I say, we should Ban DMHO

chvvkumar

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO):

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

More info on http://www.dhmo.org/

So, should the government ban it?

Lets see how many fall for it!

Banning it would prove rather difficult. Let's see here breaking out the chemistry book that's:

dihydrogen (H2)
monoxide (O)

H2O

I think you'll find that a rather useful compound.

Pfft, this is so 2003.

GOD DAMN WATER!!! We should kill it with fire!

This belongs in the "Older than the Internets" thread. :zzz:

EDIT: Actually, I think I already put it there a while ago...

Yes I realize it's a joke, a stupid one. It was also stupid that he demand I edit my response after quoting it. What good would that do.

Yes it is a pretty stupid joke. It is also pretty sad how many people don't get it.

[YOUTUBE]yi3erdgVVTw[/YOUTUBE]

I hope they had to do a lot of editing to cut the people who realized...

Last edited:
I support the movement to kill water with fire.

i plan take the world hostage by threatening to soak up the pacific ocean with a shamWOW.

GOD DAMN WATER!!! We should kill it with fire!

:lmao:

took me a minute to get that one...unless I was thinking it through too hard

To the OP: you are posting this on a site where most people have common sense (exception being Zenoiks). This is not some place where everyone is stupid.

Last edited: