"I should buy an Alfa." Alfa BAT concepts going up for aucion.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
https://www.thedrive.com/news/37121...-alfa-romeos-famed-bat-cars-go-up-for-auction

An unrepeatable opportunity, B.A.T. 5, 7, & 9, will be sold as a single lot and presented alongside highlights such as a Mark Rothko painting from 1958, masterpieces by Clyfford Still and Brice Marden from the Baltimore Museum of Art, as well as a spectacular Robert Ryman painting from 1980 which has resided in the Crex Collection since its acquisition from Konrad Fischer.

1602970494041.png

1602970524832.png

:eek:

I love those concepts. An art auction is the correct place to sell them.

Holy shit!

Where the fuck did my lottery winnings go?

Oh wow, I want them all. The dark grey one especially.

I like them (and they do look wonderful on these photos), they have a set place in the company's history, but I wouldn't buy them even if I had the money. I'd rather spend the imaginary funds on a Alfa 33 Stradale, which was also designed by Franco Scaglione.

I like them (and they do look wonderful on these photos), they have a set place in the company's history, but I wouldn't buy them even if I had the money. I'd rather spend the imaginary funds on a Alfa 33 Stradale, which was also designed by Franco Scaglione.

I agree with you but I'd buy a Montreal instead.

Wouldn't those fetch more when sold separately?

Probably, but they were always intended to be displayed together. This isn't about money, it's about someone with a boatload of money and a sense of history and conservation.