• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

I thought I was obsessive about detailing my car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWKafer

Car(s)
1975 Volkswagen Superbeetle
Remember Jeremy's 6k a pop car polish from the third episode of the season, well I thought the packaging looked a lot like Zymol so I looked up the most expensive Zymol polish and... http://www.vertar.com/product.asp?n...ria=&PT_ID=89&P_ID=179&submit.x=31&submit.y=9
and so I looked some more and found an even more extravagant option for
people that can afford to buy the Royale Glaze but don't want to put it on
themselves... http://www.miracledetail.co.uk/auto-detailing-home.html
well, what do you think?

I think...

S100.jpg

I'm not saying that I would ever spend 6 grand on Zymol, I think Griot's Garage makes a fine product, BTW, is that wax made by the same people that make P21S wheel cleaner, after my step father used up all my griot's garage he asked the m-b dealer in our town what they used and they gave us a bottle of P21S.

VWKafer said:
I'm not saying that I would ever spend 6 grand on Zymol, I think Griot's Garage makes a fine product, BTW, is that wax made by the same people that make P21S wheel cleaner, after my step father used up all my griot's garage he asked the m-b dealer in our town what they used and they gave us a bottle of P21S.
S100 is P21S...it's just an American version, if memory serves. It's the exact same stuff.

I have a canister of P21S that I use now that I'm here in Germany.

Zymol Royale Glaze
It was originally formulated to protect the finish of the Bugatti Royale, a rare late 1920's ultra-luxury car (only about half a dozen were built) so meticulously crafted and exquisitely engineered that today it is considered a work of art. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume. This container is refilled for life at no charge.

Its expensive but you never run out.

It is just a paint job...meh...As long as the car runs and I can have fun in it then it doesn't matter what it looks like. I guess I'm just different in that way from everybody. I'd rather drive a car then clean it for three or more hours...:lol:

Mischief007 said:
It is just a paint job...meh...As long as the car runs and I can have fun in it then it doesn't matter what it looks like. I guess I'm just different in that way from everybody. I'd rather drive a car then clean it for three or more hours...:lol:
i couldnt agree more

would u actually notice any difference in using the ?6000 stuff as opposed to normal polish?

A polish isn't a wax, a polish is designed to remove the clearcoat with abrasives, a wax has no abrasives in it and is just used as a Last Step Protection (LSP)

A polish isn't a wax, a polish is designed to remove the clearcoat with abrasives, a wax has no abrasives in it and is just used as a Last Step Protection (LSP)
You did realize this thread is more than four years old?

Status
Not open for further replies.