I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2011/06/13/DSC_0027.jpg

Since I didn't like the Bahlsen stuff too much, decided to try something similar from Loacker.

I also picked up some sponge candy from this place that makes all their own stuff. I usually don't shop there since considering how much candy I eat it wouldn't be too kind to the wallet, but I had wanted to try this stuff for a while. I'm guessing it will taste like the center of the Crunchie bar, sweet honeycomb type of thing.

I'm not a big fan of Warheads, after the sour coating wears off it's like the sweetest most low-quality tasting candy.

That sounds like my kind of party. Can I come over?

I can bring some sponge candy, it tasted like ass so it's just sitting here. :mrgreen:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2011/06/15/gb-uk-bars-maya-gold-background-1124x768.jpg

Tonights snack.

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2011/06/15/gb-uk-bars-maya-gold-background-1124x768.jpg

Tonights snack.

Don't know where I got it but I once had a bar of South-American high cocoa chocolate and it was the best thing I ever had. It wasn't even bitter, just good. Don't recall the name though.

runts-candy.jpg

It's been so long since I ate these....now I remember why...

runts-candy.jpg

It's been so long since I ate these....now I remember why...

They've changed, removed the good flavors and added in crap ones. Though it looks like they changed again, maybe it's improved...

The bananas are possibly the best thing ever, I'd buy a bag just of those :drool:

They've changed, removed the good flavors and added in crap ones. Though it looks like they changed again, maybe it's improved...

The bananas are possibly the best thing ever, I'd buy a bag just of those :drool:

EWWW! You like the bananas? I hate those and never eat them. :lol:

The candy in general's ok...but a bit hard.

Got some Bahlsen today, too:

5853457499_93d5155873_o.jpg

In places where you can buy bulk candy, there is often one that looks like nothing but banana Runts...however, they are not actually Runts. They are an off-brand, so not exactly the same.

I've found banana runts to be like black jelly beans...some people love them, some hate them. Very few people are middle-of-the-road.

Black jelly beans are disgusting :p

As is most anything flavored with black licorice.

fazer-salmiakki.jpg

Is there an ice cream thread? If not, then this was my latest purchase. nomnom!

ice cream with salmiac (ammonium chloride, salty liquorice) dressing and salmiac frosting...

Last edited:
How cheap do you guys get your mainstream, full-size candy bars (Snickers, Twix, etc.) for? A local dollar store around here sells them for $0.69, but sometimes my local supermarket has them on sale for $0.49 (reg. $1.00). :D

How cheap do you guys get your mainstream, full-size candy bars (Snickers, Twix, etc.) for? A local dollar store around here sells them for $0.69, but sometimes my local supermarket has them on sale for $0.49 (reg. $1.00). :D

At my work (three letter American drugstore chain) candy bars are 89 cents usually, at least in my area. Sometimes they go on sale buy 2 get 1 free which is ok i guess if you buy a lot of candy.