I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
B&M have hard Jolly Ranchers 400G for ?1.99... They normally only have the shitty soft ones.

I bought 2 bags and destroyed my teeth.

Last edited:

TC

aka TomCat
So I finally had the opportunity to buy Tim Tams. Decided to get several flavors for the hell of it.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Infiniti M30 - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Here's what I know about Tim Tams, they are very, very sweet. Why don't all Aussies have diabetes?

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
An Australien friend sent me some a couple of years ago. Didn't like them much. Far too sweet. I guess you must have grown up with them.

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Here's what I know about Tim Tams, they are very, very sweet. Why don't all Aussies have diabetes?
You don't automatically get Diabetes if you eat a lot of sugar. Additionally, I did some research, and Tim Tam contains roughly the same amount of carbs, but actually a little bit less sugar than a Mars bar (65/47 grams instead of 70/62 grams per 100 grams of product). If something is very sweet it doesn't automatically contain more sugar. ;)

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
You don't automatically get Diabetes if you eat a lot of sugar. Additionally, I did some research, and Tim Tam contains roughly the same amount of carbs, but actually a little bit less sugar than a Mars bar (65/47 grams instead of 70/62 grams per 100 grams of product). If something is very sweet it doesn't automatically contain more sugar. ;)
Do you know how I know you are German? :p

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Well, I know exactly how you know that I am german: there was a sticker from the german post on the big package I sent you a couple of years ago.

What was that? Oh, apparently that wasn't the giveaway you referred to... :|

:p

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
It's difficult to argue with that logic... :lol:

TC

aka TomCat
I'm personally not a fan of super sweet stuff. I don't like candy bars, for example, or hard candies, starbursts, etc. It's just solid sugar. I do like dark chocolate though. I can't stand cake with frosting, unless it's whipped cream. Stuff like that.

I tried the white Tim Tams and they are pretty good, they didn't seem overly sweet for a chocolate covered cookie, but I'm not a fan of the caramel ones. I'm taking the other 2 packages to a family thing on Sunday, so I'll chime in on them next week.